1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] Town of Passion [v0.62] [Siren's Domain]

Discussion in 'Games' started by muttdoggy, Jul 4, 2017.

[RPGM] Town of Passion [v0.62] [Siren's Domain] 4.8 5 4votes
4.8/5, 4 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (4)
  1. muttdoggy

muttdoggy Dogerator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 6, 2016
    M_5v8QsGx4qxhrfnxWVNM-F0UVVGo01tK_-VDGHOTrHsLybggB4pzOT4bEFbE38W.png

=== What is Town of Passion? ===
    Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
    The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!

Updated: 21/03/2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: None
    Version: v0.62 Beta
    Language: English
    Genre:
    2DCG, RPG, Animated, Adventure, Incest, Seduction, Puzzle, Oral Sex, Handjob, Footjob

Changelog:​
    v0.62
    A very small amount of people were accidentally triggering a sequence break by talking to Rose after getting a quest item at night.
    If you finished Rose's story but the game doesn't seem to be treating it as such (letting you repeat the scene, visit her wardrobe, etc), then this build should fix that!
    Very minor fixes in this build so if your save wasn't affected, it's not mandatory to download!

v0.6
    New Bust:
    Scenes added:
    Rose Anal
    Rose Cupid
    Raylene Bar Grind*
    * - Scene comes with two variations
    Animated:
    Rose Anal
    Rose Cupid
    Raylene Bar Grind
    Rayline Reverse Cowgirl (Remastered)
    Costumes:
    Rose Angel
    Mom Nude
    == Rose Questline ==
    Rose's main questline is complete. Additional costume becomes obtainable after 3-hearting Rose. (See 'Trial Gates')
    == Raylene Questline ==
    Raylene's storyline has been continued. 3-hearting isn't possible yet but will be soon! (Sex variant of new scene will be saved
    until it makes more sense with Raylene's plot progression)
    == Trial Gates ==
    Those mysterious doors found in and outside of Valencia are beginning to show their purpose. When Rose hits 3-hearts, the door
    associated with her will become active. This will take you to the most challenging version of her pleasure mini-game and will
    give you a nice reward for completion!
    Hint: Remember Rose's Storage had an oddity in it
    == Scene Player Re-Revamp ==
    The experimental plugin in 0.5.5 helped save on file size but left a nasty issue where some higher frame rate scenes would not
    be read by the game. Old scene player was re-enabled but I've made tweaks. There's a slightly longer load before most scenes
    but now, scenes load more reliably! More scenes will be adjusted to this style over time!
    == Misc ==
    -Adjusted Rose's moan loops
    -Added random Mom cut-scene (Rainy days are so boring...)
    -Rose's Halloween costume is now selectable if Halloween episode is complete
    -Other misc changes/improvements

v0.5.5
    New Bust:
    Scenes added:
    • Mom Night Sex
    • Mom Christmas Sex
    Animated:
    • Mom BJ *revamped*
    • Mom TF *revamped*
    • Mom Night Sex
    Costumes:
    • Mom Nightgown (Naughty)
    • Mom Nightgown (Nice)
    • Mom Festive

== Mom Questline ==
    Mom's alternate date questline is complete. Additional costume can be purchased in the Autumn pond. Both additions are the bulk
    of this update.

== Shop Interface Revamp ==
    The potion shop and the Autumn Pond have both gotten overhauled in their look and function. Now, they are more close to
    crafting shops; each item will show you which items/currencies are required.

The Autumn Pond is the location where you buy special holiday/seasonal content. In order to afford these items, in addition to
    Goddess Coins, you will need a specific charm which can be found somewhere in the game.

== Cheat Room ==
    Re-experience any scenes you've already witnessed all in one place.
    How to access it? I'll leave it as a secret but I'll give you a starting hint- that rock in front of your house is a bit strange.
    If people aren't able to find it after a short time, I'll continue to drop some hints. Know that the hint is in-game and it's not
    terribly abstract. Just requires thorough searching ;)
    Please report any errors you may find in the cheat room!

== Custom Keybind ==
    Find it in the options menu. Comes with pre-set bindings or allows you to customize it yourself

== New Scene System ==
    Changed plugin that allows you to view scenes. This new plugin makes things a bit smoother and cut about 44mb of images.
    Scenes should have smoother playback!

v0.4.1

==Changes==
    Before 0.4, Raylene didn't have a variable for her relationship. To compensate, repeating her Handjob scene gives you
    the correct variable except there was a small problem preventing that from working. This prevented access to the
    Halloween event.

The 0.4 'check' will automatically activate in Valencia and will fix the issue if you answer the question properly.

v0.4
    New Bust:
    Ghost Girl

Scenes added:
    Mom Thighjob
    Raylene/Rose/MC Handjob
    Ghost Girl Ride

Costumes:
    Mom Witch Costume
    Aunt Rose Cat Costume
    Raylene Vampire Costume

==Event Shop Fairy==
    The pond to the right of the Bunny Manor (just left of the Purple Barrier) can now be accessed. Note: You must progress
    with Minerva first. The shop fairy will sell future event costumes and event pages for Goddess Coins.

==Book of Tales==
    The Bunny Manor is now partially accessible. So far only the Book of Tales is usable. If you
    have event pages in your inventory, you can access those events if you've met the shown relationship requirements.
    (Important for accessing Halloween event/most of the 0.4 content)

==Misc==
    -Minerva's second cutscene has been slightly readjusted to allow for access to the Shop Fairy.
    -Journal/Relationship Tracker added to pause menu
    -Several new maps have been added. The Purple Barrier can be accessed
    -New Potions that greatly raise stats. A few can be found in hidden places! More to come.
    -Testing new window theme (let me know if you prefer this or the old window)

==Various Improvements==
    I fixed a few glitches and oversights that were brought up to me. If you ever find any glitches, be sure to report them
    to me over on the ToP Discord's Bugs channel or Patreon!

v0.3.1
    ==CHANGES==
    -Aunt Rose's Day 1 intro cutscene has been changed a little bit to reflect her personality.

-New Easter Egg Added.
    Hint- It only shows up when you've finished just about everything 0.3 has to offer.

-Added Sleep Options.
    After Day 1, you have 3 options to choose from when you fall asleep. Sleep, Wake Early, Rest.

'Sleep' - Sleeping in until Mom comes and wakes you up. In future builds, this method of waking might have
    some perks.

'Wake Early' - Skips the morning cutscene entirely (a fast option).

'Rest' - Wakes up in the middle of the night to manually enter the Late Night time slot.
    Note, there is currently no use for being in Late Night yet.

==GLITCHES==
    -Fixed a glitch causing the game to possibly crash when talking to Rose after her first H scene.
    -Fixed the issues when losing Aunt Rose's first and second minigames.
    -Fixed an issue where you could have two Monster Compendiums in the Library quest (affected save files will have to
    restart or go to previous save)
    -Various small fixes.

v0.3
    New Bust:
    Minerva

Scenes added:
    Aunt Rose FJ
    Aunt Rose 69
    Aunt Rose Reverse Cowgirl

Mini Scenes:
    Aunt Rose Kiss
    Minerva Smother

Costumes:
    Aunt Rose Lingerie

==Minerva==
    Minerva's cutscene in Day 1 has been updated. Does not affect save files, but might be worth seeing. You can also
    continue the Mysterious Coin quest. Not much but does give some basic story info.

==Aunt Rose Quest==
    The focus of 0.3. Most of the new content revolves around her dialogue and story.

==Library==
    Replaced the Restaurant with a Library. You can train Intelligence (currently no use for story) but there is an important
    questline here. Able to read specific books which adds to accessable lore. So far 2/4 books are readable in the Library
    once obtained.

==Stats Screen==
    Pause and it's the first option that will appear now.
    This will most likely be expanded upon in future builds but for now, it will show stat levels.

==Various Improvements==
    I fixed a few glitches and oversights that were brought up to me. If you ever find any glitches, be sure to report them
    to me over on Patreon!

==0.4 Prep==
    0.4's update is going to have some pretty cool quests. A few things have been added in advance to prepare for the
    release.

v0.2.2
    -When working for Raylene, can choose between serving drinks or lifting barrels raising your Charm or Strength respectively.

-Fixed an error allowing you to receive the Mom's Adventure gear early.

-Added dialogue to each stat's level up when you've hit the max level needed for this current build. Hopefully this
    prevents people from grinding stats thinking it will unlock something.

-Updated the name crash work around in 0.2.1. Will continue to test to see if this work around is successful.

-Various oversight/crash fixes.

v0.2.1
    Added a preset name option to the beginning of the game.
    Dev Comment- Since the Alpha build, a select number of people have been getting a weird error as soon as the game
    prompts the name input screen. Seeing as it's forced, those affected can't even start the game. It's impossible for me
    to fix since I'm not affected but this should be a decent solution for those who haven't been able to play.

-Touched up main menu icons

v0.2
    New Bust:
    Aunt Rose

New Costume:
    Mom - Adventure Clothes (Quest)

Scenes added:
    Mom Bath HJ
    Mom Bath TF
    Mom Bath BJ

==Mom Progression==
    She's the main focus of 0.2 so more events and dialogue were added to help expand her story. New maps have also been
    created for her story. This is the bulk of the update!

==Stat System==
    A new 4th stat: Intelligence (can't be trained yet so don't worry about it for now)

Can now train Str and Agi at the Dojo during select times in the day. The dojo will be heavily revamped with a story
    in a future build.

Hint: Str and Agi are both important stats in this build's focus. Don't worry about grinding any stat past lvl 2. Stat
    growth is designed to feel fairly natural as you progress through the game with minimal grinding.

==Fortune Teller==
    There's a cave just north of the Tavern. So far this does nothing. I'm not entirely sure I'll keep this location but the
    intent is to allow for hints on areas where players might get stuck.

==Aunt Rose Bust/Dialogue==
    You can talk to Aunt Rose now. Progression will be expanded significantly in 0.3. There are some subtle hints as to some
    of her personality traits.

==Sound in Scene Player==
    Sex scenes now have sound! Raylene's scene doesn't yet but that should be fixed in 0.3. Hope this helps improve the
    feel of the hardcore moments.

==Various Improvements==
    to me over on Patreon!

"Changed plugin that allows you to view scenes. This new plugin makes things a bit smoother and cut about 44mb of images.
    Scenes should have smoother playback!"

Downloads:

-

-

-

Thanks @Doomskull

0uhoyxymtgm3.png ubr4jkuhtkwv.png 8vkj1f1amyt0.png
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thanks @Doomskull

Attached Files:

Noneless, Worstlo, canpaint and 190 others like this.
  2. Fluffy<3

Fluffy<3 Active Member

May 24, 2017
    Looks Good! İ like it so far. İ cant wait for the Next update.

Yut, Wasey, niknik and 1 other person like this.
  3. UncleVT

UncleVT Out of place Uploader

Jul 2, 2017
    It has potential. Waiting for more development.

4. Dgabe1993

Dgabe1993 Member

Jun 23, 2017
    The File Can´t be downloaded, :FeelsBadMan:.
    Mega throws an error.

Kininoh likes this.
  5. Archast

Archast Well-Known Member Uploader

Aug 6, 2016
    Sorry for the off topic, but the more I look at your profile pic the more I laugh, thanks! x'D

DanMachiFan likes this.
  6. Bkbuddhaboy

Bkbuddhaboy Member

Jun 16, 2017
    The download worked fine for me, Try it again.

7. egg

egg New Member

May 12, 2017
    I like the art style.

Kazehana likes this.
  8. jb281472

jb281472 Active Member Donor

Aug 6, 2016
    Patreon:

9. KingsRaiden

KingsRaiden Well-Known Member Wiki Editor

Jan 4, 2017
    Art work looks fun and the game doesn't feel super grindy, not too bad for a start

10. Dgabe1993

Dgabe1993 Member

Jun 23, 2017
    many thanks, the pic its for the lols, so glad u lol XD

Archast likes this.
  11. Onyx99

Onyx99 Guest Guest

I like the art but I think I will wait for a later version before I try it.

12. muttdoggy

muttdoggy Dogerator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 6, 2016
    Thanks.. added patreon links!!

13. Dustellar

Dustellar Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Nice art and incest? you have all my attention!

14. nekobasu

nekobasu Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Love the art, found 2 scenes and one has animation and the other one doesn't really need it :eazyHype:

15. Obrist

Obrist Active Member

Apr 30, 2017
    it looks like it will be a good game but I will wait for a few more updates

16. JoanaStevens

JoanaStevens Guest Guest

17. kb

kb New Member

Nov 5, 2016
    is there any content of the towern or it is end of the 0.1? Can get to the tavern blocked entry...

18. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2016
    god damn Mega and his quota now ... :noexpression:

Uknw likes this.
  19. Jansen

Jansen Well-Known Member Jr. Uploader

May 8, 2017
    How to go to the tavern? Also cant seem to interact with Aunt?? Please help

20. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2016
    tavern is only at midday, you cant go there at morning... later on the story you will be able to go there at morning for sex purpose

aunt have no interactions, you can talk with her and do some quest, but nothing else, she is useless for now

Jansen likes this.