PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
I don't know about the others, but my problems are the incompatibility of hints, or the lack of them, because there isn't much information and you kind of just rotate from one side to the other without any perspective.
Ai says there's no more relationship with that character, but you've already done everything, and nothing changes with anyone else. A code review is required.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I don't know about the others, but my problems are the incompatibility of hints, or the lack of them, because there isn't much information and you kind of just rotate from one side to the other without any perspective.
Ai says there's no more relationship with that character, but you've already done everything, and nothing changes with anyone else. A code review is required.
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
I send the photos (aunt) to the contest but i dont have the result after 2 weeks. Im stuck, anyone can help me pls?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
us

i did used updated version of cheats
but i need time and walkthrough of her open all scene quest after buying clothes and modeling agency at 1800
The scenes open in the same way as before
"7. Now you can invite her to your home from the university corridor"

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Everytime on sunday 12:00 its the samething 1702035321393.png and when i come on any weekend to talk with aunt 18:00 no option like this

What if i wasn`t your nephew

sorry for bad english

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
mom step 6
aunt step 21

After each update, I start the game from the beginning, hoping that the bugs have been fixed, and I get stuck on these steps... a total fiasco

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.
Hi will the walkthrough be updated?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes