TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Someone just put out a 1 off copy of SimBro, and I was reminded of this game. I went to Simbro's Patreon page, A dead game Dev has 208 followers. This dev can't scrape his ass past 50.
All of the devs out there should use Simbro as a goal post.
If you can't beat a game dev who has been dead since 2018. You are clearly doing something wrong.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
It's a little odd that he doesn't give it a more complete finish, makes it less likely for people to support his next game.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Well, I for one am thankful for the game Tower has provided - with the last 18 months offering extremely challenging circumstances. Not all devs get paid 20k per month for pushing out a few comic paintings every half year. Also his interface refresh of Avenger's SOB engine was the foundation for the creation of Sons of Asia - another fine game. So yes, should Tower return to active game development I am likely to support Tower 2: Incest Boogaloo or whatever he might cook up as well ;)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Well yeap, thousands of people will stop supporting me
Don't get me wrong, I like this game. If it's as unfinished as some people here suggest, I just don't understand the reason for it. You've already put so much of your time into it, why not tie a proper bow on the whole thing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkEnergy

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i HATE such games
because you need to do SAME THING over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over
i lost track of time how many times i did SAME THING to unlock new scene
this needs to be MUCH smaller, because you do SAME THING(n)

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes