tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Why did no one write that the modeling agency has a white screen, there are no photo-videos.Should you be of some use!?:cautious:

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Don`t worry! You don`t miss anything... it`s just one scene with mother and one with Astrid and, as i understand, the game is finished.
I unsubscribe from patreon and didn`t even played the last update... i just looked through videos and saw is not worth my time.
So many things to add, threesomes, sharing (David is pretty much useless in this game), so many more scenes on harem route gone to waste.

Reactions: TFurguson69

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Don`t worry! You don`t miss anything... it`s just one scene with mother and one with Astrid and, as i understand, the game is finished.
I unsubscribe from patreon and didn`t even played the last update... i just looked through videos and saw is not worth my time.
So many things to add, threesomes, sharing (David is pretty much useless in this game), so many more scenes on harem route gone to waste.
Well, here 90% wanted a sex scene with mom .We want it, we don't want it.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Even dev doent undestand that we need normal Cheat options..
I don't know a guy who likes grind like "Sunday 16:00 Beach". And you just waisting time for nothing till quest time..
Take it and make normal cheats. Everything is easy for you. It is necessary to check the entire code so that no cheat breaks anything.

pappadontpreach

Mar 29, 2020
I am stuck and can't proceed with the sister, walkthrough says I have to fuck Chloe in the living room 4 time and thgen I forget to hang up the phone, that never happens, I've slept with her 6 times. I have used no external cheats, in fact I restarted the game because the first time I did and the same issue. I searched here and have found no answer, any help would be appreciated.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes