RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
(...) and probably late November is more likely, if not December.
Man... that is some bad wishful thinking. Let's just hope for the best, shall we?
Only Daredevil season 3 and Castlevania can ease me, by now.

I can't even conceive what awaits Ethan with Yvonne and 6F and the long wait kinda kills you inside.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 164398 Wonder if bowei is doing anything special for his 1000th patrons milestone
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. For all Bo's flaws he seems to at least have the integrity that most patreon developers lack. He doesn't offer anything extra for people who pledge more than $2 so I believe money is not in the forefront of his mind when it comes to his creations, which I can't help but admire and appreciate. It seems he just does this because he enjoys it. However that doesn't mean I hope there isn't some special announcement or something when he does get 1,000 patrons :)

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Perhaps not in the next patch but hopefully the devs start working on the gameplay a bit. For example, right now the only two stats that matter are Attack and Defense.

Maybe a new boss can utilize Magic Attack/Defense Weakness. And Agility seems useless thanks to Twin Punch always striking first.

Hope the dev work on that and make the game more balanced. Just my two cents.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So considering it's the 22nd do you guys think we can expect the Yvonne update by the end of the week? :D

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
So considering it's the 22nd do you guys think we can expect the Yvonne update by the end of the week? :D
The optimist in me wants to believe but there's still no news about the update which usually means it's at the least 10 days away.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes