RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

asdasxs

Aug 31, 2019
>another bo game and update
>again
>meanwhile koda has done nothing

Hey bo if you can read please fire this IDIOT literally anyone is more competent and will bring you in more money god damn
It is all a plot boy, there was never a Koda to begin with, just a device to shift the attention, heck there was never even a Bo, it was always Candice.

• Haha
Reactions: Filo02 and Achant

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
But i just copied link from another thread!
Recently Bo updated the game, we might as well wait for new translation, perhaps.

Random Media Source:
femdom68
View attachment 3617474
Kudos on the humility. Even so, thank you for passing it along. Even heroes need horny bards to share their epic exploits.
I'm assuming Bo actually produces content for his Chinese audience, because if he doesn't provide they will actually stop paying. And for the English speaking audience he can just blame koda and all the pay pigs will defend koda.
I could see that being the case.

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
Hey guys, I really don't know how to trigger the Chap 3 Swan/The crow, I downloaded the 1.018 version but I'm stuck, how am I supposed to do?

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
Do you want to share with us how to trigger the other scenes of the update?
I didn't get this scene either.
Others are pretty straight forward, except for the milf lady - you need to kill enough bandits in the tavern mission, then there will be a dialog, and a new mission available with this lady.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Those all are from 1.15. link in tot offtop(I think so at least).
1 cg defeat new ping haired char and go to inn, near your bead there are boots- choose masturbate, 2nd couldn't get, 3 you can get this one when you battle her(I hit her for half hp and got this one), 4 surrender with ass fetish during first meeting(might need immortality cheat through if its "if tree"...used mtool godmode) or if you have ass fetish ask her for it during inn fight, 5 couldnt get, 6 foot fetish surrender during first meeting(might need immortality cheat through...), 7 defeaet all enemies in inn fight go to new map go through dialogue options with her, 8 and 9 lose few times against your sister in the inn dream(?) fight(might need to lose in close combat against her for one of them)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes