• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Don't take my word for it, but yes, they stated they will implement one new boss every month, and since last month's semi-boss was Lily (10th july i think) then it's most logical to think so, I never wished for summer days to go past so much LOL!

Reactions: zazzaro

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Don't take my word for it, but yes, they stated they will implement one new boss every month, and since last month's semi-boss was Lily (10th july i think) then it's most logical to think so, I never wished for summer days to go past so much LOL!
I totally get your logic wolgon, and it makes sense, but we haven't received an update within a 30 day window since Eliza was first released. I'm pretty sure that model was largely abandoned when Koda and Bo Wei joined forces.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, this is definitely something to satisfy my desire of footjob kneesock/pantyhose a good bit, though i kinda do wish the legs were a bit slimmer and i am not a big fan of the punishment stuff but whatever. Lily to me got the best legs then Cobra and Yvonne are 2nd

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I totally get your logic wolgon, and it makes sense, but we haven't received an update within a 30 day window since Eliza was first released. I'm pretty sure that model was largely abandoned when Koda and Bo Wei joined forces.
It was just a speculation for the people who can't wait for a new update, it can't be THAT far from what i provided, unless one of the devs really has a big problem to solve..

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Btw if Bo Wei said that there gonna be 50 floors and speed is 1 month per floor - so it will take 4+ years to complete the game.... Any ideas how to speed this up?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes