• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm not too concerned about realism... I mean, I'm punching women until they drop chunks of bronze...

Other than making Lady Cobra EX impossible to beat, I don't see any downside to cheat leveling up by
1> giving her all my stats
2> losing to Lily 7 times to get to level 5
3> beating the crap out of Scarlet and Eliza for Volcano Ash and Crystal Ice to make Lava and Frozen potions to get +5 ATK and DEF instead of +2 that I get at higher levels
4> goto 1
I wonder if future updates are going to make this a bad idea. Eliza's EX is triple digits now. Haven't seen if Ethan maxes out at 99 or not yet, but if the fights go back to straight up damage instead of the % fights like Karen had, this is not going to inspire the same sense of urgency and consequence as we got with all the villainesses so far.
That's......kinda brilliant. Mind if I use it for the walkthrough?

Reactions: c-+ and CrapLord

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
>when the holiday special is the best episode
Miss Claus is quite possibly the best girl.
edit: thinking of it, i would gladly submit to her irl
Yeah, she might literally be the hottest and the nicest. I unironically hope they add more miss claus content lol

Also, aren't updates posted on the 16th of every month? Has it been delayed?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, she might literally be the hottest and the nicest. I unironically hope they add more miss claus content lol

Also, aren't updates posted on the 16th of every month? Has it been delayed?
Once upon a time they were, but not anymore. We have been told by the devs 7F is expected to be done in January. Beyond that we are all just waiting for more info.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Once upon a time they were, but not anymore. We have been told by the devs 7F is expected to be done in January. Beyond that we are all just waiting for more info.
You think they will deliver? I am expecting a teaser until the 21st don't know why :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
You think they will deliver? I am expecting a teaser until the 21st don't know why :D
No, I think they will be delayed. I have to play the percentages, and more often than not they are late. They might prove me wrong, but even though the Christmas update was timely, 6F was really delayed and each update before that going all the way back to Khulan.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
No, I think they will be delayed. I have to play the percentages, and more often than not they are late. They might prove me wrong, but even though the Christmas update was timely, 6F was really delayed and each update before that going all the way back to Khulan.
True :D ... bet? :D

Sep 15, 2018
I'm not too concerned about realism... I mean, I'm punching women until they drop chunks of bronze...

Other than making Lady Cobra EX impossible to beat, I don't see any downside to cheat leveling up by
1> giving her all my stats
2> losing to Lily 7 times to get to level 5
3> beating the crap out of Scarlet and Eliza for Volcano Ash and Crystal Ice to make Lava and Frozen potions to get +5 ATK and DEF instead of +2 that I get at higher levels
4> goto 1
I wonder if future updates are going to make this a bad idea. Eliza's EX is triple digits now. Haven't seen if Ethan maxes out at 99 or not yet, but if the fights go back to straight up damage instead of the % fights like Karen had, this is not going to inspire the same sense of urgency and consequence as we got with all the villainesses so far.
I did a similar thing but instead beat khulan on level 3 6 or 7 times then got my stats back, used 3 lava and frozen potions and then beat both scarlett and eliza.

Even if the fights go back to straight up damage i wouldn’t mind cos you can always tribute some stats to cobra if you want a challenge, or surrender to see all the scenes. You can also still experience all the submission stuff so i don’t think that levelling up does much except make the game a breeze. Also the level is capped at 99 cos i hit it and you can’t go higher.

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
I wonder, do you know where is the music of 6th floor? I look at the files in the game's files but didn't find it lol. I know it's here but I don't find it >< and it's tilting me.
Btw this is the best music in this game imo

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
Come back after a while and I find bahamut arguing with somebody. Then hearing rose might be a yandere... ;) So I say this thread seems more alive when I was gone!

Also if we could get a loli similar to Vinum from succubus prison in tot, I would be down to worship her feet. Loli.PNG

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
I wonder, do you know where is the music of 6th floor? I look at the files in the game's files but didn't find it lol. I know it's here but I don't find it >< and it's tilting me.
Btw this is the best music in this game imo
It's called "Dungeon6," but you won't find that in this games' extracted files because it is from the default soundtrack that comes with RPG Maker VX Ace. Also they put it down to about 67% in the pitch control function in Ace.

It should be in your RTP folder. I have Windows 7 so it goes like Windows -> Program Files (x86) -> Common Files -> Enterbrain -> RGSS3 -> RPGVXAce -> Audio -> BGM

Also it's going to be a .ogg file.

Reactions: dudunin

ateewd

Jan 19, 2019
Help guys! Im getting the " Script 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 284: Errno::EACCES ocurred.
Permission denied - TalkSaved.rvdata2

Please help me solving this issue, Thanks!

Reactions: yanon2222

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
Help guys! Im getting the " Script 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 284: Errno::EACCES ocurred.
Permission denied - TalkSaved.rvdata2

Please help me solving this issue, Thanks!
Sounds like Rpg Maker is having a problem accessing TalkSaved.rvdata2. Which is in the game folder. Have you been editing the files at all? Did it do something after you changed something? When does this error occur? Every time you open the game? When you fight Khulan?

The reason why I mention Khulan is because 'Scene_TimeChoice' I believe is a script for the timed choices you have during her attacks/grappling moves, though I could definitely be wrong.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes