RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The Lily situation really is a shame, replaying 5F in preparation for 6F you can really tell the devs are really biased against her, and are all for Cobra instead. It's kinda ridiculous, if you've never lost/submitted to Cobra she will still have lines saying that you did, and if you DID submit to her she'll have new lines calling you a piggy and you'll call her mistress (????? wha's the point???). So it's either you submit to Cobra or you submit to Cobra in the dev's eyes, it really sucks in a game that's supposed to be about choice, especially since I don't like Cobra anymore after her expansion LOL. Puts the whole "Cobra is EX99 leves of powerful" discussion into perspective.
Yeah Cobra is a favorite of Bo Wei at least, for sure. Plus Koda's more recent "explanation" of Cobra's DBZ-like desire to lose whilst hiding her true power leads me to believe she might just be recycled later, unfortunately.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
I think the time is running out. Will it be updated?
I believe that timer has been made by a fan so it's not "official". Besides, it only indicates when Hong Kong will reach the 6th of December time zone, so it could be released 24 hours after the timer reaches 0 (And that if it doesn't get delayed again) Or maybe it's official. idk but i wouldn't get my hype all up
Sorry for my bad english

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Lily already has her side story. That's what the latex suit was about. It's certainly not the best nor the most developed, and she may get a couple of small additions here and there, but I don't think there is going to be a large patch aimed at her specifically.
I wouldn't say that she particularly needs a large patch aimed at herself. She needs a puppy interaction and the final stage of her training, that's all. It doesn't have to be choke-full of new content.

EDIT: In case it wasn't obvious, the above contains high amounts of opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes