RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 23, 2022
lots more activity than usual, is their a new update or floor, if their is can i have a link if no public link is available can someone pass patreon link so i can sub and get the link also.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
lots more activity than usual, is their a new update or floor, if their is can i have a link if no public link is available can someone pass patreon link so i can sub and get the link also.
No update or "new" floor they have simple added the standalone on the OP.

Feb 8, 2024
Issue with your GPU drivers I guess
thanks for responding. it's just the BACK button. Num-Pad Zero doesn't work, ESCAPE doesn't work, and right-click doesn't work. Everything else works fine. Is this symptom consistent with the GPU driver having issues?

chesire

May 5, 2017
thanks for responding. it's just the BACK button. Num-Pad Zero doesn't work, ESCAPE doesn't work, and right-click doesn't work. Everything else works fine. Is this symptom consistent with the GPU driver having issues?
Then keyboard. I use Linux. My understanding is that hardware issue most likely

Reactions: excellentdrone

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
This no-menu thing looks like a game glitch

Tried X as well? Probably you'll have to close the game and open again (and maybe even restore a previous save).
Those freezing stuff seems to be GPU related. Did you update your drivers recently? If so, try downgrading them for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: excellentdrone

elwendyr

Feb 22, 2018
Race play can be pretty fun, weirdly enough it works no matter the origins attacked. I've come to being called a chink, a spick, a <removed> and a sandskin. Kind of like getting off to sph with my massive dick.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
lockdown yugata would have digged out y'all dead relatives for the bullshit you've been spewing out on here
but i dont have that time anymore so let me keep it brief

y'all spend way too much time on the internet and it shows
nobody with an actual life would ever think of defending lolicon/raceplay content
the issue is y'all have been so desensitized with so much internet bullshit and it shows

and for the third time no tolerance for raceplay or lolicon pedo bs. regular humans draw the line there and rightfully so.
do as many mental gymnastics as you wish to feel better about yourself but just know that you are lying to yourself
in no regard is it ever ok.

its the fat debate all over again makes me really believe 90% of everyone on here is just a fat closeted racist
eh pretty spot on tbh
brother is talking about digging out dead relatives and how desensitized other people are with internet bullshit in the same post :KEK:

are you a parody or are you serious ? you definitely are the one that need to go outside

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
brother is talking about digging out dead relatives and how desensitized other people are with internet bullshit in the same post :KEK:

are you a parody or are you serious ? you definitely are the one that need to go outside
He is a troll that just keeps trolling. Just don't respond to a troll and he will disappear soon. Or be like me and put him into Ignore list and he can talk to himself :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes