RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Update from Koda

"Quick progress update since it's been about a month since the last release:

Bowei has been working on Floor 6, which has become much bigger than his initial plans. As with Lily, Eliza II, and Cobra before it, this means the usual double-edged sword of taking longer but ultimately having more content to match. Mid-Late September is the estimated release for that, and we'll update with more detail as we get closer.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a "Summer Cleaning" update, which will both add the conclusion to 5F Part 2, a bunch of lewd content for multiple floors (no spoilers~), as well as various combat system reblances, QoL updates, etc.

Along with all this comes EX Battles, an optional challenge mode unlocked after achieving S-Rank against a boss. EX Battles allow boss stats to scale infinitely to match and surpass yours, offering a challenge for folks who enjoy the combat system, as well as hopefully making submitting/losing to them feel a bit more organic and real (rather than just Surrendering to enemies you can 1-shot).

This update is scheduled for the end of August.

On a meta/community note, I'd encourage anyone who wishes we were more communicative to simply join the Discord. Bo and I are both on pretty regularly and open to pings/etc. and official announcements are immediate and clearly marked. Frequent Patreon-blogging may not be either of our styles, but we're generally very reachable so don't be shy.

As always, thanks to everyone for your support! As Lily, Cobra, and Khulan have hinted, the ladies above 5F are quite formidable and we can't wait to show them off~

Cheers!"

Thanks for the update, excited for Floor 6 mostly but Lily expansion too. Would rather Scarlett over Eliza but it is what it is, and the EX function sounds fun. What's QoL mean? First glance I thought that meant quick-time event update lmao.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for the update, excited for Floor 6 mostly but Lily expansion too. Would rather Scarlett over Eliza but it is what it is, and the EX function sounds fun. What's QoL mean? First glance I thought that meant quick-time event update lmao.
QoL = Quality of Life unless I am much mistaken. Generally means streamlined in terms of gaming updates.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
That would be an ending though as there would be no point in going upwards in the tower anymore for Ethan. Maybe in the future?
Not really: it could be the same "game over" as Scarlett's . Ethan can train for some time, learn a couple of water skills and then he would go on to save his friends so they could also become Lily's apprentices/prove his new doujo is great.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Not really: it could be the same "game over" as Scarlett's . Ethan can train for some time, learn a couple of water skills and then he would go on to save his friends so they could also become Lily's apprentices/prove his new doujo is great.
Technically yeah, but that would mean rewrite every dojo dialogue with every boss new and old twice and I don't think the devs want or should do that. It's the same reason every villaness gives Ethan the same old puppy gear, otherwise by the end we need different dialogue for the kink / gimmick of every new boss and it would take ages to get updates.

The only real thing they could do is make Ethan go "I'll save my friends and then drop everything and become your apprentice", similarly to how he is supposed to become Scarlett's pet after her mission in the tower is done. I would really like this actually.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
That would be an ending though as there would be no point in going upwards in the tower anymore for Ethan. Maybe in the future?
Well it could be an ending now. I mean Khulan has an ending already so it wouldn't be anything that unprecedented, the only difference would be that while Khulan destroys you physically in her ending, Lily could break you mentally. Tbh I'd be pretty excited if more girls got permanent game overs like Khulan did.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes