• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BalinaJ001

Mar 31, 2021
Hmm, Koda must be asleep because this hasn't been censored yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Koda and Bo took the piss with this for sure, Everyone already knows they are milking everything, but they know that they get shit for it because the community cannot collectively accomplish anything. So they just sit there, trolling everyone. laughing their asses off.

• Angry
Reactions: cmllcmll

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Thanks mate, but I Always try to check the walkthrough and there isn't a things about Swan and crow... Or maybe I'm just blind..
not now. added, but formatting is shit (added only like 30 mins ago, I didn't have time to format everything properly), im trying to fix it rn

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Eh. I mean Rose is not related to Ethan any way. Though it is true that she is a fire wielder. So beside Scarlet we would also then have Rose. By the way, has anyone known about Bo Wei? Because he is now in one week exactly three months over his last announced date.

Reactions: khvivan

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Eh. I mean Rose is not related to Ethan any way. Though it is true that she is a fire wielder. So beside Scarlet we would also then have Rose. By the way, has anyone known about Bo Wei? Because he is now in one week exactly three months over his last announced date.
do people still believe their "dates"?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes