RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I'm guessing he is talking about what he (Koda) does, not Bo Wei's side. So probably we will get a small taste of what Lily's extra stuff is gonna be like in addition to the extra stuff for Khulan and Eliza.
Oh awesome thanks for the info :D So only Yvonne remains after this patch with no extra stuff, plus Cobra needs to have a game over :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yvonne, probably something more with Cobra down the road, though she is quite developed atm (still, I'm thinking the shoes and alternate outfit will do something eventually), and more Lily since Koda is just planning a teaser.

This is mostly conjecture though, I have no official confirmation. I am just inferring based on comments Koda made on Bo Wei's patreon.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
do anyone have walkthrough of Lady Cobra to get this ?
she only has 2 methods of triggering her scenes 1 keep loosing to her 2 evry time you loose try to sniff the pantyhose. even wen you can't sniff any more just keep loosing and ul eventualy see evry thing about her :)

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Hype intensifies guys :p

Btw, if you remember, you had several choices when speaking to Lily : one that pissed her off and one she made her wanting to tame you. Maybe these choices will impact things with her. Here is a save just before talking to her :

Enjoy :)

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Hype intensifies guys :p

Btw, if you remember, you had several choices when speaking to Lily : one that pissed her off and one she made her wanting to tame you. Maybe these choices will impact things with her. Here is a save just before talking to her :

Enjoy :)
thank you for sharing, just an opinion tho, to avoid possible buggs i prefre start a new game evry time a patch comes out, cheat hard till the point i was on the last version and resume normaly :eek: just a thot :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Koklin202

kimb8888

Apr 1, 2018
:eek:, every update, every new game, reli?
dont you guys think bowei need to fix some bug also?

I DO AGREE this is a great game.

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
Yep, I can hardly wait for the next version. I don't even like femdom too much, but this game has a certain quality to it.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
So... No news about delays? are we gonna have the update tomorrow or will it be announced at the last moment?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So... No news about delays? are we gonna have the update tomorrow or will it be announced at the last moment?
There was a quote from Koda on the patreon page saying that the update may be delayed "a few days". That' all I'v heard.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
thank you for sharing, just an opinion tho, to avoid possible buggs i prefre start a new game evry time a patch comes out, cheat hard till the point i was on the last version and resume normaly :eek: just a thot :eek:penedeyewink:
I do this as well, I had a bug with 5.2 where I could not go to the 3rd floor with the dog costume, but I know others did it. Only when I started a new game with 6.1 did it occur :D And the dialogue with Eliza was awesome!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
:eek:, every update, every new game, reli?
dont you guys think bowei need to fix some bug also?

I DO AGREE this is a great game.
I haven't run into a lot of bugs myself, and Bo usually patches pretty quickly if a bug us reported that is game breaking. That being said, I just create a save file at any branching path, plus a "master" file that has not succumbed to any additional side trials, which has been more than enough to ensure I haven't had to restart.

May 11, 2018
well i don't think we will get it tomorrow,there was no word about it from Bo or Koda,the only comment was that it may be delayed so i give it 3 more days

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
if the refresh button was a beeing with stamina i would pitty it from 12:00 on to the following days on bo wei's patreon*
o.o:evilsmile::evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
well i don't think we will get it tomorrow,there was no word about it from Bo or Koda,the only comment was that it may be delayed so i give it 3 more days
Well he usually tells us about the delay on the day of the release, so we should hear from him tomorrow regardless :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes