RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I wonder if her costume will change :D But What I am really excited for the Elizde content :D
I am quite eager to check out Eliza to :D going to break my own rule and decrypt the game the second i get my hands on it just to check whats new :evilsmile::evilsmile: :heartcoveredeyes:Eliza:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I am quite eager to check out Eliza to :D going to break my own rule and decrypt the game the second i get my hands on it just to check whats new :evilsmile::evilsmile: :heartcoveredeyes:Eliza:heartcoveredeyes:
plz send it to me when you do, with the private message :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Can you realistically get anything out of that? I know the whole idea behind Koda's updates are to lighten the load on Bo Wei by not using new art, instead relying on recycled art and new writing. There may be a new image or two, but most of what you are likely to see is a new written scenario relying on old pictures.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Can you realistically get anything out of that? I know the whole idea behind Koda's updates are to lighten the load on Bo Wei by not using new art, instead relying on recycled art and new writing. There may be a new image or two, but most of what you are likely to see is a new written scenario relying on old pictures.
by watching the pics you can pretty mutch check evry thing that can hapen in the game :eek: for ex you could see from the start that 1.6 had nothing for Lily,
that aside just think a bit :p the incoming patch is being build for at least 2 months now :eek: the last patch was more like a pat on the back to show activity to the patreons :)

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I think decrypting it before at least attempting to find the new content naturally will just spoil the fun a bit, but it's up to you. Please avoid publicly posting spoiler-y images/questions/etc. for a few days if you're going to do that, though.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I think decrypting it before at least attempting to find the new content naturally will just spoil the fun a bit, but it's up to you. Please avoid publicly posting spoiler-y images/questions/etc. for a few days if you're going to do that, though.
yeah, i only agreed because its a Pm if you go a few pages back you will se one of my postes says kinda what you just said :closedtongue:

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
Maybe for Yvonne's scenario, she can make you fight Howard to prove your loyalty to her. There doesn't need to be any new fighting animation for Howard and after fighting him he'll turn hostile and no longer sell/upgrade things for you (if you don't kill him xd)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
by watching the pics you can pretty mutch check evry thing that can hapen in the game :eek: for ex you could see from the start that 1.6 had nothing for Lily,
that aside just think a bit :p the incoming patch is being build for at least 2 months now :eek: the last patch was more like a pat on the back to show activity to the patreons :)
Huh, I wouldn't have thought it would be very effective. Fair enough though, there probably is more content this time than I am anticipating.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
any news if the patch will be on schedule or a delay has been announced ?:pensive:
Here is the last comment of Koda answering a question about what is in the next update : "Yes. Khulan/Eliza + a little teaser for 5F Part 2. It might be delayed a few days though."

May 11, 2018
Maybe for Yvonne's scenario, she can make you fight Howard to prove your loyalty to her. There doesn't need to be any new fighting animation for Howard and after fighting him he'll turn hostile and no longer sell/upgrade things for you (if you don't kill him xd)
you are only making things harder on all of us that way XD. but that doesn't seem like the type of woman Yvonne is she will probably do the same as Scarlet making you her pet for a while and then shaming you with her boots maybe ? and make you drink her piss

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Here is the last comment of Koda answering a question about what is in the next update : "Yes. Khulan/Eliza + a little teaser for 5F Part 2. It might be delayed a few days though."
What does he mean by "teaser"? :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
What does he mean by "teaser"? :D
I'm guessing he is talking about what he (Koda) does, not Bo Wei's side. So probably we will get a small taste of what Lily's extra stuff is gonna be like in addition to the extra stuff for Khulan and Eliza.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes