RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
By the way, guys, how would you rank EX battles from hardest to easiest?
I will rank based on my experience so far:

- Scarlett is by mere consistence the most difficult because she's scrictly scripted and there's no way to optimize the defense against her moves, they take a chunk of damage even with Defense Potion and your best shot is losing a turn to block the insane damage of Triple Kick: if you don't, RIP. Get grabbed trying to put an extra hit, RIP: you just lost precious HP that couldn't be wasted.
Once your best potion isn't enough to recover at least DOUBLE the amount she takes from you with a single slap, you are done for: up to this point it's practically impossible to beat her without counting on Critical Hit miracles.

- Yvonne comes second by being a devil: she has a double turn with the second move being even more damaging than the first green one. If you don't immunize against the stun kick, RIP (4 turns of wreckage). If you don't block the bleeding kick, RIP: nevertheless, you just wasted a turn blocking a high damaging move, she will kick again with that "unlimited boot works" stuff and yet she has the fire kick or random boot sniff option. You can only hope to fit some potions and buffs during the Leg Scissor grab, but unlike normal battles, she WILL damage you between this and you are risking auto-defeat by the 3rd turn if you don't remove her boots, making your life a living hell. Somehow, it seems impossible to Struggle out of her Leg Scissor in EX battles.

- Lily: mostly luck-based, but fairly beatable to a point. You can fit some lucky shots between her Charge (the most crucial aspect of this fight, BTW, as you are risking everything: choose to attack in a turn you should block = RIP, one-shot), simply avoid her QTE moves and hope for the best (her taunt moves messing with the arousal bar). She will damage you HARD with her normal punches and kicks, even when properly equipped and buffed with Hydroscreen + Defense Potion.

- Cobra: all of ToT's QTEs are very easy, so Cobra can be dealt with if you are lucky enough with her going for QTE moves, buffed with Hydroscreen and properly equipped against Water. Unlike normal enemies, you get a Counter Hit once you avoid her QTEs.

- Khulan is the second easiest, specially if your Attack is great enough to one-shot up to three-shot her, outspeeding her with Twin Punch by the end. There will always come to a point where you won't be able to put enough hits before she wrecks you, but she only started giving me problems past level 30, as for Yvonne, for example, with your same stats, will already start giving you problems past level 8 for sure.
Basically... as long as you can tank 2 hits and kill with at MOST 3 hits, you are good to go: just make sure to save TP to outspeed her with Twin Punch by the end.

- Eliza is the easiest one: she can be PREDICTED in basically everything and once you have Water immunity + Hydroscreen covered, she's got nothing on you. (Insulator is prob the best armor against her, as it covers Water + Lightning)

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Pic

May 13, 2017
By the way, guys, how would you rank EX battles from hardest to easiest?
I went up to 10 or so with all girls except for Scarlett and Cobra: the former is basically stronger and bulkier than others, while Cobra is unbeatable for me i deal 0 damage to her even with 120is atk on EX lvl 2 (think i messed something by giving and getting stats by her).
Wait for news about 6F release.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
that's one thing I will say about this game, it is a fuck ton to go through and grind it out compared to a lot of games, also someone said cobra's qte's were easy?? bruh did they nerf her lvl 3 qte cause that shit was fucking nut-e hard when I last played

Oct 30, 2017
while Cobra is unbeatable for me i deal 0 damage to her even with 120is atk on EX lvl 2 (think i messed something by giving and getting stats by her).
Wait for news about 6F release.
Judging by your avatar, I can assume you kinda overdid it with her and now she's wrecking you up. x'D
Try claiming all your drained stats back and see what goes: she will be a pain even without your stats, let alone with it.
Later, you can tribute back whatever you want to her.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Judging by your avatar, I can assume you kinda overdid it with her and now she's wrecking you up. x'D
Try claiming all your drained stats back and see what goes: she will be a pain even without your stats, let alone with it.
Later, you can tribute back whatever you want to her.
It was true indeed that i spend time with her, but i got back all stats alredy and she still takes no damage at all, for this reason i think i messed up someting and now it's kinda invincible lol, i hope that my problem will be fixed in next update.

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
Some of the scenes are wayyyyyy too long, there should be an option to skip it completely. Also some stuff with Lily when you surrender you have to wait for you HP to go to 0 and it's not an instant kill so that is also really time wasting...

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Does Yvonne have any progression like the others do I maxed out the fire thing but nothing else has happened since.

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
Personally, Khulan is my least favorite character in terms of design.
But they did such a solid job in her dialogue with the protagonist.
Her banter with the protagonist is always hilarious and feels like they're talking on the same level.
While dialogues with most other mistresses feel condescending and feel like they have the upper level, talking with Khulan is like neither of them knows exactly what the fuck is going on xD and she's just here to tumble with the protag and have a good time

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
honestly hoped Yvonne to have a similar route as the one Khulan has; the whole "being physically abused and still learning to love it/her" story.

Reactions: Punk80954
Oct 30, 2017
Personally, Khulan is my least favorite character in terms of design.
But they did such a solid job in her dialogue with the protagonist.
Her banter with the protagonist is always hilarious and feels like they're talking on the same level.
While dialogues with most other mistresses feel condescending and feel like they have the upper level, talking with Khulan is like neither of them knows exactly what the fuck is going on XD and she's just here to tumble with the protag and have a good time
RIGHT ON THE FEELZ, dude! And like you, she's not my favorite character.
The more their stuff progress (EX battles included), the more Khulan gets thrilled about Ethan being an amazing fighter and the more she genuinely starts seeing him as, if not an equal, as being something else as a guy, personality-wise: she doesn't know if she tries to flying side kick him as a sparring partner, if she grinds her ass on his face as her object for her pleasure or she just makes him feel good as a man by sucking him alive and eventually break him again.
But if you degrade yourself, everything in this aspect goes to shit: there comes "petland" again.

Reactions: bahamut2195

LMF90

Oct 5, 2018
After about a week I finally beat the game from start to finish, accumulating over 34 (how poetic!) save games with many different scenarios. I've attached said save games in this post, along with a guide.

Since beating it, I have quite a few suggestions/room for improvement:

• Given that it was obviously among the first assets made, Floor 1 is lacking animations. Unlike every other floor, Scarlett is the only character that entirely uses still images.
  • Floor 2 has no sidequest, and it's clear there's supposed to be something more than what we have atm.
  • Eliza should be able to find you once hidden as a random probability, and the "hiding" objects themselves glitch out after you leave them.
  • Khulan has artificial difficulty through the interception/dodging mechanic, which automatically forfeits your turn.
  • In between defeating Khulan and Lady Cobra, you have to put in 1 - 2 hours' worth of grinding, starting with defeating Scarlett at Level 3 in just one turn, and using just one potion max. For something that's supposed to be not much more than pure, unbridled fetish fuel, this is excessive.
  • By the time I got to Floor 5, the quality of the game had noticeably dropped in the sense that you can tell it's unfinished. There's only one submission sequence for Lady Cobra (which the game allows you to disable thank fuck), there's no apparent option to give in all your levels and Lady Cobra's shoes have no interaction until you're completely done for. Half of Lily's surrender sprites are clearly placeholders, and a few are missing.

For gameplay in general:

• Red potions ought to be nerfed in favor of making them last for 5 successfully executed turns, rather than turns in general.
  • Blue potions are far too expensive for what they're worth, by the time you unlock the fire cape and start grinding Scarlett Level 3 they're effectively useless.
  • Once you start building up your ATK with the Lava Potion, you can essentially break the game by using it to max out. Levels should be able to cap attributes so that each fight remains challenging.
  • After you beat Yvonne, the game should open up a prompt whenever you approach the staircase, asking which floor you want to go to. So much time is lost through walking from Khulan's floor to Scarlett's and vice versa during the pre-Lady Cobra grinding stage. I'm glad this is addressed at the end of the game through the Naga Shard, but that's besides the point. Could've shaved a good half hour+ from my total time with this option.
  • The game should just dump save files altogether in favor of unlockable checkpoints. The whole reason I made the most of the available save files is that you can only experience certain sequences once or twice.
  • Certain stats are pointless and are only used for one mechanic, when really they should be a lot more customizable. "Dignity" and "Confidence" for example are very similar things. And the only way to replenish the former is to get caught in one of Khulan's submission holds, then insult her.
  • Thanks to unapologetic heavy-handedness, the big twist
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    was ruined by Wei's incessant need to spell it out for you, instead of leaving it to suspense.

In closing I can't really give this game a rating as it stands, different parts feel almost as though they were made by different people. It's basically one of a kind, so it has that going for it. Some of the stuff that doesn't appeal to me/feels like a drag is barely worthy of a 5, whereas others peak at a 9. The song known as "LadyCobraPunish", holy shit. Really puts me in the place of Ethan, throwing his quest and hopes away for submitting to ruthless bitches like Cobra and Lily.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
There's only one submission sequence for Lady Cobra (which the game allows you to disable thank fuck), there's no apparent option to give in all your levels and Lady Cobra's shoes have no interaction until you're completely done for.
There are four different loss scenes you can get from her, and the dialogue in them changes slightly once you progress with her. It's a lot more than what you get from most other bosses you lose to, unless I'm misunderstanding you. There is also totally an option to give Cobra all of your stats after you've done her Bankruptcy! event, though maybe that's new to the latest update. And her pantyhose serve as what you interact with before her shoes, though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing even more to do with either of those things.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes