RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
And that is essentially the argument Bo makes against them. They have been done a lot in the femdom game genre, and most monstergirls would just be more of the same. I give the devs credit for that, as it would be easier to add "variety" by including them, but at the cost of originality.
I think you put it perfectly, the greatness of this game comes from the depths of the villianesses, we could have the 20 floors Bo talked about right now if he included all the unoriginal monster girl archetypes but he hasn’t (which I love, monster girls have grown kind of stale over the years). I would rather wait for the quality that Bo puts out every month (and a half) than see a Lamia/giantess/spider-girl/slime etc.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
If he was that concerned about originality he could always put his own spin on them or make his own monster girls, I'd argue that they have the potential to make his game even more original, depending on what he comes up with...

Over 20k words? Damn boys, we might not see this update until 2019 x'Dx'D

Reactions: zazzaro

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
20k was about what Eliza was, and Eliza was huge. I just replayed all of it twice, and I can say confidently that its quite large. Is forgotten just how much content was in there until I had to run through it again. On a new floor that's gotta be a good 60 to 90 minutes of action, even before exploring all the permutations for scenes.

Reactions: fanboi

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
20k was about what Eliza was, and Eliza was huge. I just replayed all of it twice, and I can say confidently that its quite large. Is forgotten just how much content was in there until I had to run through it again. On a new floor that's gotta be a good 60 to 90 minutes of action, even before exploring all the permutations for scenes.
You guys are forgetting the fact that Koda said 20k was the original stuff before Bowei decided to add a whole lot more. So, 6f should be comfortably around 25k and that is just out of Combat stuff.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
If they are gonna add more bad ends in the future, I think it would be nice to have one, when you get drained by Lady Cobra to lvl 1 without defeating her even once. Then, I don't know she could give one last chance to play and redeem your stats. Lose and you're in a cage with Gerald and Lily...

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Man 20k words are a lot. I'm hype!

If they are gonna add more bad ends in the future, I think it would be nice to have one, when you get drained by Lady Cobra to lvl 1 without defeating her even once. Then, I don't know she could give one last chance to play and redeem your stats. Lose and you're in a cage with Gerald and Lily...
A scene for sure a specific situation wouldn't be a great idea honestly, maybe if there weren't more way to get it.

bobman22

Feb 19, 2018
Actually the whole Eliza floor + Mini church + battle stuff is around 8.4k words.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
A scene for sure a specific situation wouldn't be a great idea honestly, maybe if there weren't more way to get it.
After a thought you're right, but a scene or at least conversation where Lily ridicules you for becoming lvl1 could be there, regardless of story progress.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
After a thought you're right, but a scene or at least conversation where Lily ridicules you for becoming lvl1 could be there, regardless of story progress.
Not so much a conversation, but she does have a line in which she ridicules you for that if you fight her at level 1. I agree that'd be interesting to see more interactions where the characters take notice of that.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Not so much a conversation, but she does have a line in which she ridicules you for that if you fight her at level 1. I agree that'd be interesting to see more interactions where the characters take notice of that.
Oh. Now that I've tried to see this line I found an easy way to lvl up for those who don't use cheats. Give all your stats -> lose a fight and get to lvl2 -> get back your stats -> you have lvled up. I don't know how it works for Lady Cobra, because she clearly gives you more exp than see took.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Oh. Now that I've tried to see this line I found an easy way to lvl up for those who don't use cheats. Give all your stats -> lose a fight and get to lvl2 -> get back your stats -> you have lvled up. I don't know how it works for Lady Cobra, because she clearly gives you more exp than see took.
Lol yeah I found that exploit too but I was afraid to bring it up. IMO it's a little more tedious than farming for the ATT and DEF potions, but you get more HP and MP too, so it's definitely something to try if any of the ladies are giving you trouble.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes