RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
yeah that was missing for me as well, after all of her foot moves it seemed strange for her not to have some pantyhose worship scenes :D But is still the best character update so far for me :D
i wanna worship them bare, too, which is why i love the thought of her yin-yang move. best of both worlds. :p

and her shoe burial is so great, it reminds me of gaara's sand burial and it's hilariously awesome. i love how in addition to being incredibly sexy and loaded with content, she's also just... so badass.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
hHuuuhhhhh.. I'd imagine if I just zip my data folder and you copy paste it into yours (click replace files) it would work. Not 100% sure though; I've never actually exported a mod, only made them work for myself.
(make a backup of your game first)

The scenes I made loop were just the footjob ones. Specifically, priest lady's attack move. Barbarian lady's footjob request post battle. Money lady's footjob scene from the pantyhose, and the blonde chick's footjob scene from giving her the potion.

My data folder would also probably give you the Thanos button and the chest filled with all the items to give blondie because I don't like farming.

[EDIT]

[EDIT 2]
I should probably also mention, because of the way the code works, you gotta hold the Z or ENTER button down for a few seconds to actually end the loop and progress the scene. Some of the animations get sneaky and play under a black screen for some asinine reason at the beginning of certain scenes. Normally its not a problem because the animation ends itself and the scene carries on. With this mod, the animation will loop, and it'll look like its just stuck on a black screen. When that happens, hold Z to end the animation and thus the black screen.

[EDIT 3]
... did I put the latex suit in that chest??
I didn't put the latex suit in that chest.
Whoops.
yeah I exported the data folder into my game folder, replaced/overwrote files, but still a no go. there was no button for you to press to begin like you had one to end?

Jul 16, 2018
I thought Cobra had plenty of good not-foot-stuff, too. I may be a little biased. I could definitely go for more of her latex scenes though, the waxplay and strap-on were pretty awesome.

but in the end i just wanna lick her feet smh
i'd lick instead of just sniff her shoes any day lol

Did you surrender to her enough times? She has two scenes to unlock this way that are exactly like what you're describing. Unless you just want more, in which case... can't judge you for that.
i think i did, i played this a couple of months ago so i cant fully remember, but i do remember the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene which was pretty awesome. but yea like you said the strap on was good, and the wax was ok imo. any intimate femdom h-scenes like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is up my alley!

Randomfun7583

Jan 16, 2018
Hey Guys, I love this game but is there a way to adjuse the game volume? I'm not a real fan of RPGMaker games so I'm kinda lost. Thanks

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey Guys, I love this game but is there a way to adjuse the game volume? I'm not a real fan of RPGMaker games so I'm kinda lost. Thanks
You're in luck, they just added that in 1.9. Go to the menu (ESC) and go to "system" and you can adjust the BGM and sound effect volume. The sound effects are very loud so I liked very much that they have added this option!

Cryptic Seven

Sep 13, 2018
yeah I exported the data folder into my game folder, replaced/overwrote files, but still a no go. there was no button for you to press to begin like you had one to end?

Wut... The animations should play automatically like they do normally. they just don't STOP playing until you hold down the Z or ENTER button for like 5 seconds.

If all else fails I can just drop my entire game install here. There might be another file its depending on or something :/

Cryptic Seven

Sep 13, 2018
You're in luck, they just added that in 1.9. Go to the menu (ESC) and go to "system" and you can adjust the BGM and sound effect volume. The sound effects are very loud so I liked very much that they have added this option!
You can also just open your volume mixer in Windows and lower the volume for RPGmaker that way.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Damn, I almost forgot how freedom tasted like. So is there another hotfix coming? I haven't tried 1.9.4 yet, but I think I remember reading that most bugs were still present?

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Damn, I almost forgot how freedom tasted like. So is there another hotfix coming? I haven't tried 1.9.4 yet, but I think I remember reading that most bugs were still present?
In 1.9.4, I think all is corrected. The bug I had disappeared.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Wut... The animations should play automatically like they do normally. they just don't STOP playing until you hold down the Z or ENTER button for like 5 seconds.

If all else fails I can just drop my entire game install here. There might be another file its depending on or something :/
lemme get your game install then if you could be so kind

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Do you know how to trigger Lily's/ ex battles new dialogs?
I only did EX level 1 so I couldn't check myself, but I think the new lines are unlocked if you have high EX level (for example 10, seems to be the case for Yvonne), but I'm not sure if this applies to all girls.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
I only did EX level 1 so I couldn't check myself, but I think the new lines are unlocked if you have high EX level (for example 10, seems to be the case for Yvonne), but I'm not sure if this applies to all girls.
wait..man, where did you get your current profile picture ? is it in the ex-battle of lily too? i havent found it nowhere

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes