RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
I know it’s not kind of game, but have you ever thought of adding a system to have dom points and sub points. Some choices lead to a dom position with the floor bosses and some choices lead to a sub position with the floor bosses.

Darer

Mar 9, 2018
Someone know how to get a scenes from a Khulan? I decrypt the game and see some scenes that i cant get in the game. Maybe exist some instructions to her?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
@
her actions change depending on the item that you drop at her pot use only 1 and fight her,
for difrent scenes use a difrent item on her pot :) *sry for the bad english* o.o
*you can get the herb to craft one of the items fighting her* the rest is 1st and second flor S rank wins

Darer

Mar 9, 2018
@
her actions change depending on the item that you drop at her pot use only 1 and fight her,
for difrent scenes use a difrent item on her pot :) *sry for the bad english* o.o
*you can get the herb to craft one of the items fighting her* the rest is 1st and second flor S rank wins
I cant find how i cat get a footjob from her, but still thanks for help. <3

kimb8888

Apr 1, 2018
I still suffering the bug about version 1.5 getting the 4th floor event, and cannot fight while I transfer my save to 1.52

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
start a new game and use cheat engine to get to her took me aound 9 mins to reach her using cheat engine :p

papey

Sep 7, 2017
either that or just use saveeditonline to lvl99 yourself then reverse it once you're done if you don't wanna mess around in CE i guess

Pic

May 13, 2017
Hi, I bring you a small guide to help anyone to get all the different Khulan's grab moves.
Hope you enjoy and that it's work (it is the first time that I post something so maybe something could not work properly :))

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, I bring you a small guide to help anyone to get all the different Khulan's grab moves.
Hope you enjoy and that it's work (it is the first time that I post something so maybe something could not work properly :))

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes