RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
She could have been rejected because her art involved men in humiliating positions, such as when she mentions it during her boot trap move, and she could make Ethan her art project. Boom! Background story done.
Yeah, I thought the same scenario, could be a resonable one, infact she already performs footjobs for skill, why couldn't she do the same for give her some of your time as model ? Becoming more addict to her feet, kicks, pee or whatever she want to. It seems fitting, right ?

Reactions: zazzaro
Aug 19, 2018
Probably yes, what are they planning to do for the next update again?
@eshlads I did not write anything in a while here. So that everyone is informed about the state of the game I will just copy wath Koda wrote in discord a few days ago. We will get some secret stuff at the end of August it seems. And I think I might know wath it is. (Just a guess)

For everyone who dosent want to read trough the whole thing there is a tl;dr at the end of the text. Have Fun reading. ;)

" Just a copy paste from Discord".
13th August 2018

Koda:

Quick progress update since it's been about a month since the last release:

Bowei has been working on Floor 6, which has become much bigger than his initial plans. As with Lily, Eliza II, and Cobra before it, this means the usual double-edged sword of taking longer but ultimately having more content to match. Mid-Late September is the estimated release for that, and we'll update with more detail as we get closer.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a "Summer Cleaning" update, which will both add the conclusion to 5F Part 2, a bunch of lewd content for multiple floors (no spoilers~), as well as various combat system reblances, QoL updates, etc.

Along with all this comes EX Battles, an optional challenge mode unlocked after achieving S-Rank against a boss. EX Battles allow boss stats to scale infinitely to match and surpass yours, offering a challenge for folks who enjoy the combat system, as well as hopefully making submitting/losing to them feel a bit more organic and real (rather than just Surrendering to enemies you can 1-shot).

This update is scheduled for the end of August.

On a meta/community note, I'd encourage anyone who wishes we were more communicative to simply join the Discord. Bo and I are both on pretty regularly and open to pings/etc. and official announcements are immediate and clearly marked. Frequent Patreon-blogging may not be either of our styles, but we're generally very reachable so don't be shy.

As always, thanks to everyone for your support! As Lily, Cobra, and Khulan have hinted, the ladies above 5F are quite formidable and we can't wait to show them off~

Cheers!

tl;dr Summer Cleaning (EX Mode + ???) - End of August
Floor 6 - Mid/Late September
This is all that's been made public, as far as I know.

Oskaypam

Jul 28, 2018
As we still wait for new update i have question, any ideas how to turn it on without Japanese pack ?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
nvm think i found the full version if its working and u guys are intrested i don't mind uploading it,,, currently downloading it to test

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
nvm think i found the full version if its working and u guys are intrested i don't mind uploading it,,, currently downloading it to test
Its really not worth it tbh. I've played through it already, and both gameplay and fapability are lacking.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I have found that side scrolling games are often very meh. They have a tendency to show all the best scenes in the images but don't mention that it just repeats like that until you die or get bored and break free.

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
so, if u guys wants, i have downloaded this game a few minutes ago ( and the new exessm side scrolling game too), i can share the links here if don't have any problem ofc :)

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
link for
Full game.
It is a torrent but working 100%, just in case any one is intrested, i don't give it hi grades but is fun enogh.
*so long as you got the name of a game in japanese you can pretty much find any thing in this torrent website* coppy paste ftw

:cool:remember to set you pc to japan lang:cool:

MaximoPower

Aug 22, 2018
while im more into maledom y can apreciate the effort put into this as it often feels like a game release from big shot companies like lilith.
even though it feels more like an Msize game from Ryumu and thats a plus which i hope we get to see more fetishes as vacum sucking or a bit of vore for some monstergirl quest fans.

the one thing i do wish to see more is that they expand the lore concerning the characters of the protagonist as well the world around thm but not overblow it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
link for
Full game.
It is a torrent but working 100%, just in case any one is intrested, i don't give it hi grades but is fun enogh.
*so long as you got the name of a game in japanese you can pretty much find any thing in this torrent website* coppy paste ftw

:cool:remember to set you pc to japan lang:cool:
Or to use LocaleEmulator or AppLocale or NTLEAC without the hassle of changing the language all the time.

Unless you're probably on Win 10.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Or to use LocaleEmulator or AppLocale or NTLEAC without the hassle of changing the language all the time.

Unless you're probably on Win 10.
iused to use that alot but i wont work on all games some of them i had to change the lang

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes