RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Honestly, piss scenes are everywhere, yet pegging and futas are somehow taboo?
Also, I think there was some scat too (maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm really unwilling to go check it).
Yeah, yeah, I know it's not my call to make, just voicing my opinion =\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: piepiepie

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Honestly, piss scenes are everywhere, yet pegging and futas are somehow taboo?
Also, I think there was some scat too (maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm really unwilling to go check it).
Just voicing my opinion, I know it's not my call to make =\
Pegging isn't taboo, we've come to find out. Futa's are by artist discretion. Can't blame the artist and creator for not wanting to spend hours drawing dicks if it bothers him to do so.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
As long as it's not scat I'm fine with it :D when the golden shower scenes come up I just imagine it's some random aphrodisiac from a bottle :D

Kal_El_sux

Jun 27, 2018
Can someone please drop a link for bo wei's test game called 'Project 2'(the one in which you are a fighter)? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Can someone please drop a link for bo wei's test game called 'Project 2'(the one in which you are a fighter)? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Check Bo's patreon, it has links for two of his older games
(which is strange, 'cause there are 3 of them. I wonder why didn't he upload the third one..?)

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I've realized that I haven't even finished Khulan's update yet. I got to the point where you quell her rage, because I would max it out and nothing happened, but then I couldn't figure out how to raise the taming, so I just kinda stopped. I should probably finish it.

But honestly, I don't mind the pegging. Maybe it's because I've played through CoC and TiTS multiple times and got curious, but if it is put in the game, then I think maybe it could be another Khulan expansion? She did seem into it whenever the player would approach them in their doggy gear. But if that is the case, that update should be further down

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
The pissing is kinda a turn off for me though. I mean, that's someones bodily fluids. Yeah, so is nut, but piss is also waste. But that's just me personally, don't take that into anything.

Since the pegging is so on the fence with people, I think that if it's added, it should be optional. Granted, that could possibly mean less variety. But, the description of the game says the villainesses take you on with femdom-oriented wrestling moves, so they could definitely branch out with more moves.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Wow strap on stuff isn't too popular I guess. I can also guarantee next update will have feet. Maybe that'll be to the communities liking?x'D

Reactions: Artilaz
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes