RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Who will tell or share a save how to get a scene with a toilet?
Save the alchemist, should be te guy in the upper right cell. After talk with karen and there will be a new option (skull) pick it and she will unlock the sewer and there will be a task to fulfill after that you'll get the toilet scene (if you show the recipe found in the sewer first to Karen you'll get another scene)

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Save the alchemist, should be te guy in the upper right cell. After talk with karen and there will be a new option (skull) pick it and she will unlock the sewer and there will be a task to fulfill after that you'll get the toilet scene (if you show the recipe found in the sewer first to Karen you'll get another scene)
I think he meant a scene with the toilet in her room, if there is such scene...

Pic

May 13, 2017
I think he meant a scene with the toilet in her room, if there is such scene...
Yes my thought was the only scene with toilet-like is that so i described the path for that one if he means other sadly is not in the game (still ??)

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I assumed that this isn't the only floor with Karen in it? And that she'd have more content in the next floor? Or is the next floor likely to be Rose?

Pic

May 13, 2017
I assumed that this isn't the only floor with Karen in it? And that she'd have more content in the next floor? Or is the next floor likely to be Rose?
Probably we won't see them for few floors (maybe only cameos or little scene) they both are really much stronger compared with previous enemies so it seems they are placed near the top of the tower.

Reactions: zazzaro

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Probably we won't see them for few floors (maybe only cameos or little scene) they both are really much stronger compared with previous enemies so it seems they are placed near the top of the tower.
But if you got the good ending with karen,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that are super op when using against the past floors even in EX.,

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
those skills are gone after your fight with rose, they are just for her fight
... well then they are stuck in my skills. I can still use them after beating rose.

EDIT: I can't actually. When I use them in battle against Cobra, they just skip my turn. Weird.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I just hope we don't see Karen for a looooong time. Asking for more of her after she just dropped with the most stuff out of everyone by a huge margin... chill guys. The whole "10 stages of dehumanization" thing and her being the greatest swordswoman alive, despite not really fitting that archetype and barely using her sword (I thought it was a pipe/baton at first) at all, and when she does use it she... breaks it in half? To me her design is just cringy... BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION, if you like her that's fine (y).

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I just hope we don't see Karen for a looooong time. Asking for more of her after she just dropped with the most stuff out of everyone by a huge margin... chill guys. The whole "10 stages of dehumanization" thing and her being the greatest swordswoman alive, despite not really fitting that archetype and barely using her sword (I thought it was a pipe/baton at first) at all, and when she does use it she... breaks it in half? To me her design is just cringy... BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION, if you like her that's fine (y).
Same with me, I don't really enjoy the BDSM of Karen that much, but I hope hope the 10 stages have full interaction in some later update, but the next update should focus on a femdom other than boot licking or bdsm imo (even though the name is literally "Tower of TRAMPLE").

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Apr 2, 2018
are the creators of games like this make / draw their own pictures (of the characters and scenes) or there is a resource or a generator that provide this? im sorry if this may sound like a silly question. im new to rpgmaker and im trying to make my own game.
thank you

Pic

May 13, 2017
are the creators of games like this make / draw their own pictures (of the characters and scenes) or there is a resource or a generator that provide this? im sorry if this may sound like a silly question. im new to rpgmaker and im trying to make my own game.
thank you
The scenes and images are all drawn by Bo as well as overworld characters, while visual effects, miscs and some music are already available in rpmaker (seen/heard in other games).

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
@Pic I'll look into Cobra when I get a chance since a few issues have been reported with her. Might be a while though since messing with Cobra's backend (not that one) is probably the most annoying thing in this game.

Yvonne's boot-worm comment should be referring to your current EX level (ie. she wants a higher EX-level boot-worm to bully).

Re. 6F Lore: 1.11.2 actually retconned corrected this in Blake's intro dialogue, where he explains that the floor/villainess his brothers defeated was actually one floor below, and when they walked upstairs they found Karen's Playground. If you're thinking that geography makes no sense, the explanation has been hinted since Cobra and should be pretty obvious by now.

The explanation for the initial inconsistency is that Karen was originally designed as a sort of quick interim/teaser boss on a generic floor, and after Bo decided to give her much more attention and the most detailed floor yet, he forgot to go back and adjust some of Blake's conversation/intro text (which was one of the first things written).

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
@Koda I could be completely wrong here, but since Ethan went through Karen, who admittedly, wasn't giving her all in those battles but has proven she could easily dominate Ethan, wouldn't that make the next actual boss much easier? My logic behind this is that Ethan faced someone who is FAR stronger than all of the other villainesses, and from my experience, when you move up two floors, although there's an obvious change in power, that villainess could still be beaten in a short time. Hell, with some luck, on the first try! (I actually managed to beat Khulan on my first try on my first playthrough, and I hadn't been overpowered or used any save editing at that point. By then I had only just beaten level one Eliza.) In a way, this floor could kinda be viewed as, for lack of a better term here, a training arc similar to that of Naruto or Goku(forgive me for the anime comparisons, I know they've already been made multiple times). I guess what I'm trying to say here is: How do you and Bo Wei plan on making the next boss believably challenging?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes