RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Can somebody help me? I'm trying to get the puppy outfit, but no matter how many times i play the shoe challenge she doesnt give me options

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Explain? I'm already on floor 3. What level should I fight her and how should she beat me?
Surrender to her as soon as the fight starts. All of this is covered in the walkthrough on the first page if you want detailed help with obtaining a scene.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Well the idea of having multiple saves for the game is more or less what @bahamut2195 suggested, which I also like by the way. That would allow for some pretty strict game overs, like Scarlett locking Ethan down.

On the opposite end, Koda wanted to create a less punishing experience where with a single save you can watch every single scene you like... or at least that's what I understood.
Ok maybe you're right. Sorry.

Reactions: zazzaro

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
ok, I got to submission level 3/4. I can't seem to reach the final
You have to do all the 3 "serve" options, then all the "shoe challenge rewards" (even the item reward) and then surrender to her. At the end she will ask you if you want to submit 100% to her and put you in the puppy suit.

Reactions: zazzaro

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
I'd put it like this. Imagine you just downloaded the full (20 floor) version of ToT for the first time. You've never played it. Are you, as a gamer, more likely to try to see everything on every floor as you move up, meticulously tracking down all images and decision branches? Or are you gonna make a choice, live with it, and go to the next floor until you beat the game?

Most gamers are likely to go with one choice and move on, and track down all the extras on a new game plus type of playthrough. Koda is writing it with the end result, the full game, in mind, not the piece by piece patreon crowd that we are right now. We are tracking down everything every update, because we have ample time to kill between new floors to explore. With that in mind, Koda's approach will work better for those gamers playing the full game, which is ultimately the target audience. We will see the cracks, because we are combing the game meticulously digging up all the content month by month.
Thank you for your clarification.

Oct 30, 2017
This game in itself is more addicting than Cobra's pantyhose venom. When I'm not working or training, I'm desperately looking for anything new about it. It's so etched into me that every update delay feels like a vicious stab to my soul. :coldsweat:
Does anyone feel me?

Let's just hope we get tons and tons of new content, because the wait is almost literally killing. :confounded:
If only they decided to release micro-updates, bits by bits until a definite monthly version, it would be so much better...
I mean like... October: ToT 2.0.1 - (...) - 2.0.4 Complete October Update. Players could be more active in pointing bugs, typos, etc, so the hotfixes would already be in te next update.

Some could say it could ruin the hype or people would get "cockblocked" because of unfinished stuff, but still...
It's something to think about.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
This game in itself is more addicting than Cobra's pantyhose venom. When I'm not working or training, I'm desperately looking for anything new about it. It's so etched into me that every update delay feels like a vicious stab to my soul. :coldsweat:
Does anyone feel me?

Let's just hope we get tons and tons of new content, because the wait is almost literally killing. :confounded:
If only they decided to release micro-updates, bits by bits until a definite monthly version, it would be so much better...
I mean like... October: ToT 2.0.1 - (...) - 2.0.4 Complete October Update. Players could be more active in pointing bugs, typos, etc, so the hotfixes would already be in te next update.

Some could say it could ruin the hype or people would get "cockblocked" because of unfinished stuff, but still...
I would much rather keep the current update strategy. If anything, I'd like to see more finished stuff meaning more time required between updates, but that's just me.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone feel me?

yeah 10 minutes worth of content every week or two is pointless if you ask me. There are devs who do that, and eventually the people end up ignoring updates for multiple versions until they add up to something worth sitting down and playing. Same thing would happen here. It would get annoying to dl the game again every time the Bo Wei incorporates a new move in the new girl, or every time Koda writes a new stage of submission.

At first I felt like you do, I couldn't wait for the next update and checked religiously. now though? I can wait. There are a couple other games worth playing that get infrequent updates that are nearly as entertaining. Now that summer is over, sports seasons are starting up again, schools are back in session....there are just a lot more distractions, which is a good thing. Take your time devs, do it right and make it worthwhile I say.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah take the time necessary to make new content as great as the game is already. If I'm desperate for a fix I can always head back down to the 4th Floor and let Khulan put me under her ass :happyblush

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes