RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The only thing I hate are the continued delays.
So Superman007, may it be possible that you remember what you have screamed so you can repeat the success from three years ago?

Jun 26, 2023
Isn't the point of releasing stand alone first was so Bo Wei can release incomplete stuff much faster without Koda's interference? If Koda will work on 10F standalone, then it will take another few months at least and it's being optimistic, according the experience with 7F...
lol, must be new... this has been going on for years. They play around with delay tactics, nesting and chaining one into the other, to exponentially increase the time required between updates to milk the few legit patreons they have and use their alt account army to launder money.

what do you think?
View attachment 3477024
the yugata haters gonna be so mad
Fake. Everyone knows you're just pulling pics off google images to fake an identity. Rule 29 unless you can prove otherwise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Man, I can no longer hold it in myself. I jack off to Lily every day.
I jack it in public, I jack it on the bus, thinking bout Lily
I see a blonde haired woman and I think of Lily
If I see anyone wearing black pantyhose, I cream my pants
I gotta bring spare pants wherever I go
Someone, get this man a Lily...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohmagadd

Nov 28, 2020
i did everything and i believe i got the true ending in f7, yet the arachne lady keeps saying i failed even though her hint gives me 5 stars, i can't go further, what do ?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I made a chatbot on spicychat if anyone wants to give it a shot. It's still a work in progress, but I liked the one sample convo I had with it.
Thank you for making this exist. Scarlet is one of the best girls imo.

So no penetration?
There is a scene you can request if you win against Khluan and a pegging scene from Lady Cobra.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Wow gone for a bit come back to whiny bitches and trolls. Dushar you never know who is behind the screen ... For instance I am a 22 year practitioner of mma. Get some kid. Wish I was trolling I am not. Seriously it is a fucking game. People that threaten and personally attack someone need ban hammered. Sorry YugataKisu were not all douche bags just these no lifer fucks.
...?
you don't know who i am and my role in this community do you?
you don't know that i single handedly can nuke this entire thread with a single sentence. again

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
I personally could give a shit less if they ever finish. All I want is a memory room. Game way too damn long to save every instance.

Nov 10, 2018
So is the game just gonna be (very slowly) released as a series of standalones from now on? Or does koda ever plan to put them together into a single package?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes