• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Tosaka chicken farm collection [2023-09-27] [とさか養鶏場]

ng73kstg83bhf

Dec 14, 2023
this is probably important.

I downloaded the Chizuru file, almost thought that 5/8 files was corrupted but actually not. I'm using windows 10 with japanese locale. 7zip tell me CRC failed, and winrar 'checksum failed'. I tried renaming the rar into 0.rar (assuming the original file name is the culprit), and also moving up the directory to root disk (assuming win10 can't have more than 256 characters directory). I have enough disk space everywhere on my drives, so the last resort is trying to boot into my bootable linux. with stock linux mint 21, somehow it flawlessly extracted all the files compared to windows which only can extract 3 out of 8. I did not test changing my system locale to default tho, but it have the highest probability being the culprit.

anyway, always check twice before redownload 'corrupted' files. I almost did

the file link in question is below this quote :

098 I'll borrow her ●●●♪ S2 Chizuru Ichinose (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
I downloaded the Chizuru file, almost thought that 5/8 files was corrupted but actually not. I'm using windows 10 with japanese locale. 7zip tell me CRC failed, and winrar 'checksum failed'. I tried renaming the rar into 0.rar (assuming the original file name is the culprit), and also moving up the directory to root disk (assuming win10 can't have more than 256 characters directory). I have enough disk space everywhere on my drives, so the last resort is trying to boot into my bootable linux. with stock linux mint 21, somehow it flawlessly extracted all the files compared to windows which only can extract 3 out of 8. I did not test changing my system locale to default tho, but it have the highest probability being the culprit.
That's pretty weird. I'm also on windows 10, but it extracted without any problems for me a few months ago (using winrar/7zip)

Does your computer have 8GB of ram? Linux being the solution might be because of windows hogging up ~4GB of that memory by default, whilst linux uses much less. Maybe try again with everything closed and see if that makes a difference. Although, you'd expect a "out of memory" error or something like that, so maybe not.

ng73kstg83bhf

Dec 14, 2023
That's pretty weird. I'm also on windows 10, but it extracted without any problems for me a few months ago (using winrar/7zip)

Does your computer have 8GB of ram? Linux being the solution might be because of windows hogging up ~4GB of that memory by default, whilst linux uses much less. Maybe try again with everything closed and see if that makes a difference. Although, you'd expect a "out of memory" error or something like that, so maybe not.
mine is 16gb, and last night I only opened a chrome based browser while trying to extract it. I didn't saw the exact value, but I'm pretty much sure that I have more than 8gb free ram space to do the operation.

out of couriousity I just did try changing back the locale, and it did absolutely nothing. ram probably also not the case since I just tried that while nothing running background.

Linux master race I guess... I probably have to ditch windows system before end of support 2025, or maybe run 2 OS simultaneously idk with proxmox maybe. My 12 cpu cores can handle that at least.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
What style of animation (as in software) is used to create this kind of work? It's stunning!