VN - Ren'Py - Torrid Tales [v0.8.2] [JWBNovels]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

This gets a big fat 1/5 because the developer continuously releases broken version with no fixes. I played 0.4, 0.44 and 0.48, all 3 having huge issues with scenes, requiring to "ignore the error" until the scenes is over and missing all the content.

The story itself is pretty meh, couple of branching paths, the scenes that I could see are below average in term of rendering.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Absintheur

To be honest, I couldn't even bother finishing the game. So, I can't truly give a fully formed opinion about where the story might lead or what kinds of scenes it offers. But The game had all the problems of 99% adult games done in 3D renders. Lackluster textures, bland/weak lighting, and stock models & assets. That is to say, the art was functional at best, and ugly at worst.

It's not even in the middle-class of the adult VN visuals. It's actually the lower middle-class art, rather than the average.

However, you can get over this, and it's not a deal breaker.

I just couldn't find myself engaged in the story/premise at all. The art didn't help, but didn't break the camel's back either. I didn't rage-quit the game, just that I couldn't find myself caring enough to even look at the nudes. There's sex, so I suppose fapping material is there if that's what you're looking, but I didn't find it very hot either.

Honestly, I am giving it 3 stars as "average score" because I can't think of anything better. I don't know if it deserves to be higher or lower by an objective viewer, but let's just say it's not quite my cup of tea.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

stemi

BDSM, cuckolding, toys, Incest, lesbian and nice graphics. I like it. One of the best here. Nice scenes and generally very interesting plot. I am looking forward in playing with it . It is not for all but it will be loved by those who are in this kinkiness.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RWaites Jnr

- Original easy to follow story quite well executed
    -easy to play
    -choice of two endings depending on high or low moral meter
    - High+20 uncorrupt nice ending
    -Low-20 corrupt evil ending
    -Great Renders & Animations
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.
  6. S
    4.00 star(s)

Slavetothieves

This game is fun with the strange options that happen and the nice sex scenes. Also I did like the option of choosing how to begin the game. My only issue the length of the game. I wish there was more stuff but it's only still in beginning versions.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Shirafune

Updates lack any content. Writing while decent is trying to get the reader into a deep story that's doesn't make sense at all. Renders look bad most of the time and all the sounds that the characters make are just annoying.. especially cause they're being repeated over and over in a single scene, literally disgusting.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

****Update****
    Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + different scenes
    + Hot NTR Scenes (Avoidable)

Cons:
    -Nothing

My rating of version (v0.5.8)
    After playing this version of the Game I must say it came a long way.
    I believe this version was the Best,had to start from the beginning,but noticed that the graphics came a long way,got alot better,plus no more dragging of the Game with lots of action and scenes.
    Hope the Dev continues with the same Quality as in this version.

Conclusion:
    Worth the Download