kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I think I'm just as confused about that word as the characters in the game are confused about whats happening to them.
You're confused???
I thought I was downloading Torrid Affairs....even after the intro it hadn't clicked to look, the penny finally started to drop when I looked at the Patreon page. Even then I had to come here to get there. I think they heard the penny hit the floor in Oz!

Reactions: Le Taz

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
You're confused???
I thought I was downloading Torrid Affairs....even after the intro it hadn't clicked to look, the penny finally started to drop when I looked at the Patreon page.
Don't worry you're not alone....
I thought wow for a V0.2, the dev changed many things including the intro and all. Then I saw aliens and was lost....
Finally back here and..... Oh I see now......

Reactions: kiteares

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I thought I was downloading Torrid Affairs....even after the intro it hadn't clicked to look, the penny finally started to drop when I looked at the Patreon page. Even then I had to come here to get there.
I found links to his patreon in the game as well as here.
but yea I'm still confused I'm starting to feel the same way as some of his characters but at least they have an excuse they were hit with some kinda mind thingy.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That's not true though. Long Live the Princess has a NTR tag for very little, optional content, so I don't see why you would answer that way.
You're right, good thing that I said "probably":p. Another game that comes to mind is Babysitter, it has a ntr tag but is optional. Although, I've seen many games that has ntr optional that doesn't have the tag.

Reactions: John Walker Black

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You're right, good thing that I said "probably":p. Another game that comes to mind is Babysitter, it has a ntr tag but is optional. Although, I've seen many games that has ntr optional that doesn't have the tag.
Yeah, but I don't see the point of your reply still. With or without probably.

Reactions: DrackDrap

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, I very easily found the NTR in this game distatesful as well...
I love NTR, Cuckold ... Yea brings it on.
Hey man to each his own, before I play a game I read the tags if it doesn't have NTR, cuckold, incest or some kinda Strong Taboo I don't download it and play it. but what I will not do is go into there forums and post rude remarks because it's not a genre that I like.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes