• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed Top games with pregnancy according to you

Aug 28, 2021
I wanted to know your top 5 or top 10 pregnancy games because currently there are few really beautiful at least in my opinion. Obviously we all have different tastes so instead of getting mad we discuss

5.gif

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Snow daze, Sisterly Lust, Peasant Quest, Konpoko Summer Vacation, Parental Love, insexual awakening, and Ochiru Hitozuma. No particular order.

Reactions: _Itachi_Uchiha_

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
Hazumi and the Pregnation
Violated Heroine
Drop Factory
Vitamin Quest
Haramase Quest
Meltys Quest
Love and Sex: Second Base
Liz of the Tower Breeding Mod

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
My top 3 in order right now:
1) Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy - Part of the gameplay, not an ending, and has birth. In a game with a beginning, middle and end. Amazing.
2) Violated Heroine - Part of the gameplay, not an ending, and has birth. The one that started it all for me. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it'll ever be finished. Also has one of the best redhead MCs.
3) Liz of the Tower Breeding Mod - wip looks great.

All 3 of these are in my top 3 because of one main fact: they aren't pure sandbox games.

Runners up:
4) Sana - Not a fan of the art style, but the setting/mechanics I like.
5) Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka - Love the horror setting and the creepy hell monster pregnancy stuff.
6) Hazumi and the Pregnation - Love that there's pregnancy progression and birth, but not a fan of true sandbox style games. Fully modded version makes it fun though

May 5, 2022
1) Hazumi and pregnantion
2)Marie alpha adventure
3)Monster Black market
4)Bound by love
5)Lissete, priestess of spring pregnancy
6)Goblin conquista
7)Ideology on friction
8)Meritocracy of oni blade
9)Thorn sins
10)Magical girl shizuki