• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Onhold Tool for Game Translation

savd84

Oct 20, 2021
French:
Bonjour à tous. Je suis Français et je me suis donc interessé à la traduction des jeux. Après quelques recherches je me suis aperçu que certains traducteur doivent copie/collé chaque ligne une par une afin de les traduire. J'ai donc pensé à développer un petit logiciel qui permettrait d'extraire les textes à traduire afin de faciliter le travail des traducteurs. Ma question est la suivante, est-ce qu'un tel outils serait utile à certain d'entre vous? J'aimerai être sur de l'utilité avant de me lancer dans le developement. Merci

English:
Hello everyone. I'm French and so I got interested in translating the games. After some research I realized that some translators have to copy/paste each line one by one in order to translate them. So I thought of developing a little software that would extract the texts to be translated in order to facilitate the work of the translators. My question is the following, would such a tool be useful to some of you? I would like to be sure of the usefulness before embarking on development. Thank you

diester

Apr 28, 2020
je viens juste de voir ton message en cherchant autre chose, mais il existe déjà de tel logiciel comme Phoenix translator ou Phoenix_Community