Too many big tits!

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Gravity, something else that amuses me, no matter what the pose or age of the female they always seem to have gravity defying breasts. Perhaps reality is too gross for some to contemplate. Speaking purely for myself I like "natural".

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
Yessssss small tits FTW i actully kinda like them, like big boobs yes but some small ones with the little bouncy jiggle does do different things

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Plenty of tits in this thread

I don't think more opinions are needed but here's mine anyway.

I like smaller boobs. My game has small-medium boobs and each pair I hope is unique.

But what I value more than my, or anyone else's, individual tastes is there is a range of games with different offerings. Diversity is the key and, as OP says quite correctly, there are just too big many big tits. The force is out of balance.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I love tiny tits. They're just so sexy and they're so sensitive that a woman who has them can cum from breat play alone. What's to hate?

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
It's more of a proportional balance/package deal for me. Quirks and setbacks, personality and figure etc. Kind of like cooking, too much milk and your ice cream won't taste right. I sure as hell wouldn't turn down a whole ice creamery but, I can only have so much before I need to at-least shift the flavors around or complement it with something else.

Fumpp

Jun 6, 2022
I don't even download games in which there are only women with big tits. They fall through for me straight away. It's just not my thing. When I walk through the city, there are hardly any women with these oversized tits. I don't know why so many men like these big tits? I found them ugly, and I play only games, with normal women's.

JohnnyDeeVee

Nov 12, 2023
I know, I know. Boys are boys and boys like them.

But as a girl who is not so much endowed (I mean, surely I haven't that kind of melons) I can't help but notice that so many games involve "big tits". I mean, huge tits. Gigantic tits.

I definitely prefer games where the female characters have more human proportions. Yes, I am in the minority, bear with me.

Sandra
Nah, huge tits don't do it for me either, not the way a lot of developers do it.

Makes me wonder if their backs are OK.

Also, I don't know any other blokes who like huge tits. Perky little tits are cute as.