VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Although I like kick-ass old school TR more, a confident femme fatale sort of character would have made this kind of game setup much harder.
Agree it's more challenging from story perspective, but it's more rewarding overcome it. For the next game will be nice to try find clever way overcome constrains. I liked how AKABUR done it by shattering her confidence and pride, well it self comedy/parody so maybe I miss a lot (i'm not a Tomb Raider scholar)

Mark17

May 15, 2017
So according with roadmap the game is gonna end in the chapter 3. Correct? How many updates expected?

roadmap.png

Shinomorisan

Jun 16, 2017
Looks good so far. Nice to see someone put the work in to use ai art as a tool and not just to be lazy. I'm sure alot of quality control went into insuring a good output.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Hi guys
pretty cool game
I m stuck here
View attachment 3398927

Help please!!
I take it that you are trying to open the passage - there are 2 bricks you can click, one just to the right of the opening that does nothing, and one to the left of the statue (yellowish stones), follow the line of bricks at the same level as the statue's mouth and you will find the brick that opens the passage.
It took me a lot of clicking around the screen to find it.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
So according with roadmap the game is gonna end in the chapter 3. Correct? How many updates expected?

View attachment 3398395
Exactly, I want to make a complete game that doesn't linger in update limbo for years, i.e. something that is realistic for me to complete in reasonable time. That doesn't mean it will be small/short though. Especially Ch. 2 will be quite extensive and receive successive updates adding more and more stuff over time. I expect each of the Ch. 3 ending branches to be roughly the scope of Ch. 1 (so it's triple that if you try out all the routes).

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes