• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned To Their Every Whim [Alpha 0.08b Public] [ViccieBros]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
licking her while she was watching titanic
Yeah, there's something weird happening here.
I had to randomly roam into all the different room and I believe I had to click on the bathroom again for the game to proceed. Could also be it was the bedroom; at least the next scene takes place on the bed.

Reactions: chabam

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
I'm completely lost. clicked the phone, nothing happened except "i don't need to call anyone", but the "talk to debby in her office" quest is apparently done, which is good. now i presumably have to switch over to female PC manually? how do i do that?
aaand esc ends the game instead of opening the menu, which isn't terrible considering that i already tried every room a dozen of times without anything new happening. i'd really like to play this, but i genuinely don't understand how. if anyone would do a click-by-click walkthrough for this i'd be really grateful.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I'm completely lost. clicked the phone, nothing happened except "i don't need to call anyone", but the "talk to debby in her office" quest is apparently done, which is good. now i presumably have to switch over to female PC manually? how do i do that?
aaand esc ends the game instead of opening the menu, which isn't terrible considering that i already tried every room a dozen of times without anything new happening. i'd really like to play this, but i genuinely don't understand how. if anyone would do a click-by-click walkthrough for this i'd be really grateful.
Here's the short version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
This game is unplayable. I try switching to the female by clicking the prtraits but nothing happens. I clicked both books go back home and the clicked all rooms just nothing happens.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
How do you make the female the PC? I'm stuck and nothing works.
It happens automatically. It can be wonky when you rush through the dialog.
If you talk about the second female PC section: try fiddling around, visiting all sorts of rooms and check the sun room ever so often. I don't know what triggers when you can encounter her in the room.

eddieboy

Jun 22, 2019
It happens automatically. It can be wonky when you rush through the dialog.
If you talk about the second female PC section: try fiddling around, visiting all sorts of rooms and check the sun room ever so often. I don't know what triggers when you can encounter her in the room.
Alright, I'll have to just mess around with it more I guess. Thanks!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes