Others Abandoned To Their Every Whim [Alpha 0.08b Public] [ViccieBros]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
hey im not against chastidy cage but if you gonna do that to the MC, the ¨options¨ for stuff might be limited as the pics show. haha. seems to me its lacking sex scenes.

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
I would love too finish the game, but i lack the knowledge to make a good sandbox system. Without it's NOT a game in my opinion. So if anyone want too work together, too continue this project. Please let me know. Earnings will be split...

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I would love too finish the game, but i lack the knowledge to make a good sandbox system. Without it's NOT a game in my opinion. So if anyone want too work together, too continue this project. Please let me know. Earnings will be split...
Are there really no willing people to help you develop this game? She has a very good potential. I watch a lot of such abandoned games here specifically on the topic of female domination... And if there is, then for some reason, the girl definitely wants and will suck a man's penis... I don't understand why... After all, the theme of female domination implies that it is a woman who gets pleasure, that is, her desires and pleasure should be given the main attention, if not everything. Few such games also pay attention to a woman's orgasm... Also strange... Almost all games are tuned to men's whims and desires... Even with female domination. Take even a similar game "bad girl bad slave"... It's also a good game, but it's also abandoned...

Reactions: ViccieBros