Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
A general remark: my opinion after having played many HTML games is that the fun is in the exploration of the world, discovering side-events, sub-plots and characters. If the sub plots are very diverse, then you can find your favorite event, it makes exploration rewarding.

Video adds almost nothing to the fun. I would even go further and say that the pictures don't need to be of the same person, as long as you can suspend disbelief to imagine that it's kind of the same person (like hair color/age consistency). Video adds only to the download size. But, overall this game is pretty good. If there were two versions (image, and img+video), then I would pick the one smaller in download size every time.
In fairness the videos are pretty small. I just find it a pain to mute the audio every time I start the game without saves. Especially since its quiet until a video starts and you get ear-raped

Reactions: Ahree5sa

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Yes i tried 0.28a, apart from double location pics, some errors inside office and other minor bugs like i mentioned i can't continue christel story for probably 3 or more updates (i think last event i could do and that was more than a year ago was quest 10-threesome in christel's apartment), i think continuation should be her moving in mc house (shed). Also i can't trigger more neighbor events (last one i could do is event 2 or 3) and i saw there are more added in last update.

You mentioned some kind of walkthrough, only in game walkthrough i see as available is journal which is detailing events that happened and not guiding what should be done to progress story with specific character. There is a separate walkthrough on first page but that doesn't help me as i don't have an option to talk about christel with sarah, can't trigger those random events with neighbor (event 3,4,5), going to sexclub to trigger olivia scene is giving some kind of error without an option to continue.

I attached my savefile so you can check it.
Hi, thank you for the save game, it helped a lot and I found the issue. It will be fixed in the next version.

The walkthrough is on the first page under Extra's, or click here (fyi: I just noticed it says 0.26 at the top, but it is updated fully).

Fresh start :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, 0.28a has all these fixed.

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Regarding small bugs: if you encounter a game breaking bug, but you want to see if there is another one later on, or just progress a little further before a patch is made public, you can download Twine and load the HTML file into it, then edit the right scene and try to fix it. The scenes in this game are labelled nicely, you can just look a round until you find the bugged one based on the name.

Usually there is no convoluted javascript error, but rather a misplaced or missing macro (the game often even tells you which macro). There is no syntax highlighting or helpful indentation, as far as I know, but you can count the <<if>> and <</if>> statements and figure it out (you can even test the block you are editing for syntactical correctness).

Afterwards, you can export the fixed game into the same folder, and edit the address bar in the browser (while the game is running), thus load the new html and you'll be in the same state as before and continue playing.

So, you can actually live patch your running game. And it's probably the easiest engine to do this.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Hi, 0.28a has all these fixed.
I'm playing on the 0.28a html and the Office still appears to be a bit broken.

EDIT: The living room on weekend evenings is also broken, just entering the room lowers wife's relationship by 15 and it displays the broken link choices.

Last edited:

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
So what I've found so far.
The office
ttf_bug2.png

Livingroom evenings with Sarah
ttf_bug3.png
ttf_bug3.1.png
ttf_bug3.2.png

The neighbour event 4 it keeps popping up at random times even when its completed, which i had to go into code and set both flags to true to get to 5
ttf_bug1.png

Neighbour event 5
ttf_bug6.png
if you finish watching the event you get this one, which doesn't allow to click "Let's go somewhere else", so i just use the sidebar to teleport out of it.
ttf_bug6.1.png

Then the sex club, from what i saw that line is just in "" so it shows up.
ttf_bug5.png
then throughout the event there's text that isn't formatted? ttf_bug5.1.png

had to start a new game to see if me going to the sex club beforehand Olivia gives me the card fucked it up but, after getting the card from Olivia and going to the sex club house in the evening this pop up and there's no way to proceed with her story.
ttf_bug7.png

This is all on 28a that I've ran into so far.

Last edited:

CoconutXT

Jul 31, 2020
Stuck when i finish the events at ashleys house. Walkthrough says confrontation with noelle will trigger automatically but nothing happens at home.

kabale1337

May 17, 2020
The office
View attachment 3571474

View attachment 3571475
View attachment 3571476
View attachment 3571480

The neighbour event 4 it keeps popping up at random times even when its completed, which i had to go into code and set both flags to true to get to 5
View attachment 3571484

Neighbour event 5
View attachment 3571485
if you finish watching the event you get this one, which doesn't allow to click "Let's go somewhere else", so i just use the sidebar to teleport out of it.
View attachment 3571487

View attachment 3571489
then throughout the event there's text that isn't formatted? View attachment 3571491

had to start a new game to see if me going to the sex club beforehand Olivia gives me the card fucked it up but, after getting the card from Olivia and going to the sex club house in the evening this pop up and there's no way to proceed with her story.
View attachment 3571863

how did you change neighbour 4 code?

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
how did you change neighbour 4 code?
Type this into the console and press enter. (To get to the console press F12)
SugarCube.State.active.variables

Click the little green arrow, might not be green for you, usually grey.
Screenshot 2024-04-29 162624.png

Once you do it will expand with all the game variables, scroll down to neighbour,
image_2024-04-29_163224515.png
Change the highlighted lines to read "true" instead of false and it will treat the event as complete, though, I recommend stopping at the 3rd event where she asks you if she can continue or not, because the amount of times the neighbour event will be triggered as you move through the house will be frustratingly annoying and the same thing will happen with the 5th event, because even though it's flagged as complete, even in the journal, the event(s) will keep popping up, so I'm waiting for next version where its hopefully fixed.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
...and another one. Didn't see this previously reported. (v 0.28a)

After the disappearance of Noelle, the "Entrance" option disappears from the garden. So if one goes to swim, etc, they can't get back into the house (or anywhere else) until Night cycles and they're placed in the bedroom.

missing - Copy.JPG

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
The office
View attachment 3571474

View attachment 3571475
View attachment 3571476
View attachment 3571480

View attachment 3571484

Neighbour event 5
View attachment 3571485
View attachment 3571487

View attachment 3571489
then throughout the event there's text that isn't formatted? View attachment 3571491

View attachment 3571863

Thank you a lot for this. I'll fix them all.
One question though about the last one. What exactly do you mean? You can't go to the sexclub unless several parameters have been met. I have not been able to reproduce the issue.

im so lost when dose Christel move in.....
There is not a lot of Christel content when she moves in yet. Otherwise, check the walkthrough.

Stuck when i finish the events at ashleys house. Walkthrough says confrontation with noelle will trigger automatically but nothing happens at home.
My bad, error in the walkthrough, go to the office.

another bug: gym subscriptions dont work. They are one time use only now.
Gym bug only persists in old saves. New games do not have this issue (just checked to be sure).

...and another one. Didn't see this previously reported. (v 0.28a)

After the disappearance of Noelle, the "Entrance" option disappears from the garden. So if one goes to swim, etc, they can't get back into the house (or anywhere else) until Night cycles and they're placed in the bedroom.

View attachment 3589729
Thank you for mentioning this. I'll have it fixed.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes