Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
Can anyone get me a list of the character names in both japanese and english. (Im running the text through my python translation app now that the game files can be decrypted), and I need the character names so it doesnt translate them to the raw definition.
Haruki Tagokoro 田心ハルキ: Main character
Kasumi Yumeura 夢浦かすみ: Haruki's crush
Anne Tagokoro 田心アン: Stepsis
Madoka Tagokoro 田心マドカ: Stepmom
Momo Fugashi 富樫もも: Bunny baker
Tsarin Korniyenko ツァーリン・コルニエンコ: Teacher
Yukino Hariba 針葉ユキノ: Shortstack snow leopard
Whibbet Massaferrer ウィベット・マッサフェラー: Dog lifeguard
Cha-ko ちゃーこ: Cat masseuse
Mami Ohagiwara 尾萩原マミ: Fox priestess
Kanae Kunima 九沼カナエ: Sheep nun
Rai Haijima 灰島ライ: Bear(?) girl at the clothing store
Kini きに: Fox spirit
Hyuri Kanya 甘夜ひゆり: Sadistic cat
Chifuru Furumi 布留見ちふる: Deer nerd
Tome とめさん: Weasel(?) girl
Midori Horabe 洞辺みどり: Bear florist
Horobi ほろび: Fox fortuneteller

Last edited:

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks ffffffffROTHY, that helps alot. Il post the translated scripts in a few days (I have to manually go through with translator++ and the english wolf RPG Editor, to change names and descriptions of things, but the 'scenes' should be mostly handled by MTL and my parser)

WolfRPG is usually more annoying because of the way it handles the scripts and the way that usually all the events are "name" based rather then indexed.

MartianDXD

Oct 8, 2022
Thanks ffffffffROTHY, that helps alot. Il post the translated scripts in a few days (I have to manually go through with translator++ and the english wolf RPG Editor, to change names and descriptions of things, but the 'scenes' should be mostly handled by MTL and my parser)

WolfRPG is usually more annoying because of the way it handles the scripts and the way that usually all the events are "name" based rather then indexed.
Awesome, can't wait.

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
Well the initial MTL is done for the Scenes. I need to do some quick testing to make sure stuff is actually translated, then go through the MTL and correct lines that didn't get translated, then finally correct the character names.
After all that I have to go back and MTL anything that was missed inside the wolfrpg editor.

*Edit*: After testing the text scripts it seems to break something so now I need to figure out why it errors whenever I swap them for the MTL versions (I REALLY hope its not a Unicode issue, because that would make things even more complicated and annoying).

*Edit2*: After more testing using the prologue file, the text scripts seem to break due to encoding, so I need to use UTF-8 and fix any file paths.

*Edit3*: Have to rerun my translation tool, it translated a wrong line, unless anyone wants to manually go through all the text scripts and fix picture paths.
Here's a Screenshot of the first prologue translation.

*Edit4*: If anyone wants to help me test the prologue and has some technical knowledge (At the very least how to extract the wolf rpg editor files, and wants to test it and let me know about any problems please pm me, il send the prologue file MTL. I won't help extract or anything like that, basically you will just receive the "\Data\Text_Script\プロローグ" folder)

Last edited:

darkyUWU

Feb 20, 2021
Can someone help me how to unlock the scene with hirobi?
As far as I have tried and gone to the flower shop in the morning and in the afternoon and 3 events can go out with her

1) The first and it is when you go very early is where you run into the florist and the holy sheep interacting

2)The second is when you go slightly later and you get to interact with her in a nice way but nothing more.

3) It's when you go around noon onwards, she looks sad and down

And after here I don't know what can be done to be able to continue with it, I would like to read the track but it cannot be translates sadly

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
Can someone help me how to unlock the scene with hirobi?
As far as I have tried and gone to the flower shop in the morning and in the afternoon and 3 events can go out with her

1) The first and it is when you go very early is where you run into the florist and the holy sheep interacting

2)The second is when you go slightly later and you get to interact with her in a nice way but nothing more.

3) It's when you go around noon onwards, she looks sad and down

And after here I don't know what can be done to be able to continue with it, I would like to read the track but it cannot be translates sadly
You have to do #3 and then at 17:00-17:30, go back to where the flower shop is and pick the top option.

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Does any1 know when the dating DLC that's being worked on right now will be released? I'm talking about the content where we'll get new characters + being able to date various characters and see them in new clothes! (Plus new H scenes hopefully!) Have there been any new info updates on the In Progress DLC content from the game's creator Dangan?

May 31, 2018
Does any1 know when the dating DLC that's being worked on right now will be released? I'm talking about the content where we'll get new characters + being able to date various characters and see them in new clothes! (Plus new H scenes hopefully!) Have there been any new info updates on the In Progress DLC content from the game's creator Dangan?
Original date when it was announced was sometime in 2023. All updates so far have been general reminders that it's a work in progress. Other than that, there is a demo that has a date with the purple-haired fox teacher.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote