3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I believe this guy actually completes his games. And it looks like he's hiring some actual artistic talent for this one. I'll keep watch on this, see how it turns out.
I love this guys games man my favorite was Mozzoloh. He put that one together really well.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
Can you capture/tame anything other than slimes? I've gone through the whole slime forest and I've tamed all of the big slimes (orange, purple, green), but I don't have the option to tame anything from stage 4, and I can't do anything in any of the other stages. Did I miss a dialog prompt somewhere? The only thing related I've had was the girls asking if we could get a pet, not sure what to do with that either. Have I hit the end of the content this release?

digga

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone knows, how I get the last scene of the younger wolf girl and how I can reach the last stage ?
Also, is there any gimmick to the cursed ring?

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
Pokkaloh Team have posted an update to their Patreon. Since it's locked, I won't repost details, but Pokkaloh Team as a whole is dissolving at the end of December.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
A damn shame... There was great potential in this game. Would love a modding community to pick it back up.

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
A damn shame... There was great potential in this game. Would love a modding community to pick it back up.
There will be one final hpdate released on the patreon and I assume the public, but after that the team will dissolve.

And I agree it's a shame. Would love for someone to pick this up and continue adding content, like different towns to explore...

• Red Heart
Reactions: thehorses2

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Did they say why they're dissolving? Also will the head programmer continue stuff on his own?

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
Did they say why they're dissolving? Also will the head programmer continue stuff on his own?
It looks like the news has been broken publically on their patreon, so I'll share details now.

- The lead programmer is the one who posted the "team is dissolving" news
- The reason is that they no longer feel their creations are successful enough to continue development
- The lead programmer will be "trying something else" -- I assume this to mean he will be doing non-NSFW work until his motivation picks up again

Fair warning: The patreon is being closed, so if you want any content from their posts, download it before the end of December.

In other news: They broke the final build early, it's available for $2 patreons now. The final, public build of Titsnicle will be made public in December. I'd share a link, but seeing as this is my third post and I can't doublepost I'm unable to share.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Led Zeppelin - I Can't Quit You Babe
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It looks like the news has been broken publically on their patreon, so I'll share details now.

- The lead programmer is the one who posted the "team is dissolving" news
- The reason is that they no longer feel their creations are successful enough to continue development
- The lead programmer will be "trying something else" -- I assume this to mean he will be doing non-NSFW work until his motivation picks up again

Fair warning: The patreon is being closed, so if you want any content from their posts, download it before the end of December.

In other news: They broke the final build early, it's available for $2 patreons now. The final, public build of Titsnicle will be made public in December. I'd share a link, but seeing as this is my third post and I can't doublepost I'm unable to share.
thanks for the update.
maybe you can go around if you Reply to someone else, not certain if that still works.

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
This is my first attempt to link something, so I hope it works:

Whether or not this is abandoned depends on what the update contains, playing through to find out now...

The creator stated "this is your final chance to get the cheat codes", I paid for the $10 tier in order to save them; VOXEL for the $5 tier and TREES for the $10 tier. I have a screenshot containing all of the creator's codes but it's like, 5% relevant to Titsnicle in particular.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This is my first attempt to link something, so I hope it works: Titsnicle (FINAL VERSION)

Whether or not this is abandoned depends on what the update contains, playing through to find out now...

The creator stated "this is your final chance to get the cheat codes", I paid for the $10 tier in order to save them; VOXEL for the $5 tier and TREES for the $10 tier. I have a screenshot containing all of the creator's codes but it's like, 5% relevant to Titsnicle in particular.
Thanks lad, hope it has an end even if its a rushed and he was cured.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
This is my first attempt to link something, so I hope it works: Titsnicle (FINAL VERSION)

link works like a charm on first attempt, thanks alot! now to hope they did a completing wrap-up and this doesn't end with "yea uhh content ends here" like other games do.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..expectably, the game ends rather abrupt after finishing the last part of the available main plot, with a notice that it's the end, but you can still play then. also expectably, the 'capture monsters' idea seems cut short, i can't capture more than all slimes and some monkeys. any place else, you still get a notice that you don't have access, so i figure it was planned for all maps, and now won't be done anymore. :poop:
rip, was fun to play.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes