mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Can I ask....why is furry even a thing? No judgement, i'm just curious. Do you people get turned on by animals? Or is it because these are humanoid so its weird and twisted but in a hot way ? (I usually like twisted stories)
Say, what you think about monstergirls? They get loved not because of their monstrous parts (at least for me), but because their unique anatomy comes with unique personality traits. Got it? And also - anthropomorph animals aka furry are:
1)intelligent, so basically this is already not an animal, so zoophilia is already not an option here.
2)they are another, alien race, which makes its more like xenophilia (talking about ponies again, huh? And NO, I don't find ponies fappable, they more like soul treats - something to warm up your cold heart, so I prefer to avoid anthro ponies or clop.), than anything else.
3)unique phisical traits on humanoid body. Also, I don't think, that actual dog-lovers (not in the "dog fuckers" way) will be fapping on anthro dogs babes.

kumitorvi

Aug 1, 2022
Can I ask....why is furry even a thing? No judgement, i'm just curious. Do you people get turned on by animals? Or is it because these are humanoid so its weird and twisted but in a hot way ? (I usually like twisted stories)
Pretty simple: Born in late 80s, small town, no access to adult imaginary, lots of anthros in cartoons = Raging hardon when I see bunny with tits.

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Thank you for everyone who answered my question. Its really interesting and much less weird than I originally thought. I do like aliens or monster girls so you are right, its not that different. I'm also a 80s kid so I can't say that I never got turned on by a cartoon anthro.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Doggystyle needs fixed, male character becomes invisible when 2 is selected.
Don't know if that's intentional.

Also don't know why the Naked option in the clothes menu isn't there.

Very simple game that's straight to the point.
Wish more options than just clothes were available but overall it runs good so (y)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You can wank to anthro ladies & just call yourself a xenophile. You have to own a fursona and or wear furry suits to really be a furry in my opinion. I like myself as a human so it works fine for me tbh.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
I don't think this is the case for everyone, but for me it's specifically because it's far removed from humans. Like... It's not just animals. Goblins, orcs, demonlings, fairies, or just designs that look different from human have a certain appeal to me.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes