Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
X6RIxf.png

Overview:
Tina the Bunny maid is a short interactive 18+ game. You hired a bunny maid to clean you room, but she messed up, so now you have to punish her...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-11-20
Developer: Mikifur - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Fdne+j.png HuEx8q.png kB7VNR.gif Screenshot (204).png Screenshot (206).png Screenshot (207).png

Last edited:

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
Can I ask....why is furry even a thing? No judgement, i'm just curious. Do you people get turned on by animals? Or is it because these are humanoid so its weird and twisted but in a hot way ? (I usually like twisted stories)
I'm not sure if your being serious or not but if you are, its just a fantasy/kink thing for some (or at the very least me) people just like how some people enjoy ntr, extraordinarily humongous boobs, etc. Nobody here (atleast I hope not) gets turned on by actual real life animals. If you don't wanna see games with the furry tag though you could always add it to the exclude tags when searching for games here.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Not what I was expecting from "Bunny Maid" but here we go

Thanks for the share!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Can I ask....why is furry even a thing? No judgement, i'm just curious. Do you people get turned on by animals? Or is it because these are humanoid so its weird and twisted but in a hot way ? (I usually like twisted stories)
I'm not a furry but at a guess (and this is just opinion and maybe not fact), it allows people to act out their inner animal persona, so it's like if a person is a big person but a gentle type they be associated to bears as an animal and get a bearsuit to further their inner animal so to speak. Or to let out their true nature in a way that is acceptable against the souless corporate 9-5 world.

It's not like identifying as snake-kin or panda-kin where you ACTUALLY believe you are the animals, just that your inner nature might share similiarities with the qualities of a particular animal, if you're a horny git then you might have a rabbit type nature, if you're slightly mischievous and playful you might be a fox, if your personality is aloof and scholarly you might wear an eagle-suit. Something like that, but again, I'm not a furry so my opinion might not be correct.

It's like how some of the ancient gods are depicted with animal heads, because the perceived qualities of the animal were that of the god and vice versa. Oh and I'll pre-empt it: No I do not know if the ancient Egyptian gods were furries.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
TinaTheBunnyMaid-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
As a furry, I find the animal designs to add another layer of characterization to enhance a character design, culturally we humans have connected certain animals with certain human traits which makes our brain automatically believe something would have those traits when it has a similar appearance of those animals. Rabbits being meek, Foxes being tricksters, Dogs being loyal, stuff like that. Them actually being the animals build upon that, you can embrace the preconceived belief or you can reverse it to also create an interesting affect(A Brash Rabbit, or an Overly Serious Fox). Basically, to me, it just adds new flavors to character designs.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Not a furry per se but I do like some human on antho games like this, I think it is because many of us were watching all those anthropomorphic shows in the 80-90s with curvy females.

joerilen

Jan 30, 2023
After the day is over. My house is still a mess....but at last she cleaned someting in the end 8/10

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Because some of us grew up in the 90s

Edit: This is a still from an actual movie, not fan art btw
1700507901298.png

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I can do without the completely furry face (muzzle), but animal ears and tail are just 100% adorable and I can tell you from petting large dogs (with no intent to molest) that a girl completely covered in fur (not Italian man-hair) would feel amazing.

And while that face isn't really my thing, I still think it looks cuter than most of the plastic mannequin models used in most (?) of the non-asian CG games on f95. I just went to 'Latest Updates' and this was the first thing that popped up:

Which one is the real monster, eh?

Reactions: catsdino

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
I can do without the completely furry face (muzzle), but animal ears and tail are just 100% adorable and I can tell you from petting large dogs (with no intent to molest) that a girl completely covered in fur (not Italian man-hair) would feel amazing.

And while that face isn't really my thing, I still think it looks cuter than most of the plastic mannequin models used in most (?) of the non-asian CG games on f95. I just went to 'Latest Updates' and this was the first thing that popped up:

Which one is the real monster, eh?
lmao alright I get your point. And I do like the furry's bodies too. I guess I could ignore the faces. Thanks, I get it now.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes