• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes
Apr 26, 2021
Next to the notepad in the gallery room, somewhere there allows you to start the brothel scenes. Sorry can't remember correct haven't actually played a hentai game in years properly except milfy city lol.
You are correct its the one to right of odd man's fortune. It lets you walk while advertising the brothel and the different clothes represent the different levls of advertisements.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It is because the version difference between the English and the Japanese version.

1.0 => same
1.01 => same
1.02 + 20 cg Erke story and south part of the town => 2.00 In the Japanese version
1.03 => 2.01

Just download the version from here and it contains all cgs and scenes.
If that's true what pic on page 74 is that from sequel of the game?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, the horse picture is from the sequel, but there are picture which were not used in the first game and the author published them on ci-en
really? Did miss the previews, do you know why the creator didn't use them in game?

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Not right now, he's currently working on a sequel for another game of him.

If there will ever be a sequel for Tina, it will most likely be 2025...

Nobodybutt123

Mar 1, 2023
Help me out pls! I'm at the chapter 7 and cant find a way to sneak cecile in southern durham.Found somewhere that i need to go to the castle kitchen entrance to confront carla to trigger the scene , still i cant find any glowing spot. is this a bug?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Help me out pls! I'm at the chapter 7 and cant find a way to sneak cecile in southern durham.Found somewhere that i need to go to the castle kitchen entrance to confront carla to trigger the scene , still i cant find any glowing spot. is this a bug?
1. go to castle as Cecile
2. right before door to the kitchen there be glowing star which is really hard to see
3. cecile will give her stew to th samurai girl, then go to her little student next door
4. student will take her "food" in excuse to save it for later but in fact she wants to give it to Tina
5. so u need to swich to Tina and go to castle to the girl with axe and pigeon, she give tina stew
6. you give stew to the guard at the gate to south durham
and tada! guard is down and you can use gate to go to south as cecile

Reactions: Bunnyhoppe

Tigrex360

Jun 26, 2022
continue the story in the blue circle to start the fight with carla

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes