4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Divus

May 6, 2018
IIRC, Zip formatting fucks up all the japanese text in the files. Archiving the uncorrupted game in a .rar and re uploading to a download site would be appreciated.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
IIRC, Zip formatting fucks up all the japanese text in the files. Archiving the uncorrupted game in a .rar and re uploading to a download site would be appreciated.
I'm 99% sure the .zip in the OP is the .zip provided by dlsite.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
So I've got the whole japanese locale thing setup as I've played games that required it in the past, and confirmed its under japanese locale but I'm having an issue playing the game that seems to be different from other peoples experience. The game boots up just fine and I do New Game and about a minute into it, it just closes automatically to desktop sorta like I Alt-F4 but no error messages pop-up and I'm at a loss of what could be causing this. Ran the game in administrator as well and same issue, it just closes after about a minute into the prologue, anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Yea i've downloaded and extracted this 100 different ways and even tried to run it with locale emulator to force japanese locales nothing works can some one find an actual fix for this please.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Yea i've downloaded and extracted this 100 different ways and even tried to run it with locale emulator to force japanese locales nothing works can some one find an actual fix for this please.
Before someone refers me to the post on page 2 yes I already tried this and no it does not help :)

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
The files in img\pictures folder are wrong.We can't do anything about this.
I tested here with my compacted files japanese and work fine.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes