Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I've seen this question a couple times but have missed seeing the answer: Please tell me the difference between 1.0 and 1.1. Thanks

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Something weird going on with my game. I'm watching the Day 3 repeat scene with Julianna and John and normally there should be a Time Disturbance (There was one on the PE version, but I'm trying out the newer SE version). But when I watch the scene on the SE version, it completely skips the animation. I see Julianna jerking off John, but then it cuts to MC shocked at seeing images even though there were none. Any idea what the issue is?

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
look i think everyones definition of NTR is different but i dont wanna see the parents fucking. these games are a fantasy and in my fantasy shes mine. same goes for nika and the dad. shes mine. why is she masturbating for him and rubbing his dick over his pants? its so close to my tempo. shame.

yoanni

Dec 7, 2018
What is the difference between - ?

BundBuster

May 18, 2023
Yo the incest patch aint working for the special edition, both the old one and the new one. Says Im missing Visual C++ which I already have lol. Any working incest patches?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yo the incest patch aint working for the special edition, both the old one and the new one. Says Im missing Visual C++ which I already have lol. Any working incest patches?
Then you are missing one of the correct C++ variants...

C++.png

Patch is installed and working fine here.

TS.png

Reactions: Nacht13

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I decided to restart the game after losing my old savegame and wanted to know what happens with Julianna if you choose the "Wimp" route.

fsreaper1

Jan 13, 2020
i download SE ver image_2024-01-18_050453653.png
i've been clicking the damn botton and always have same respont, even i checking the IC content in LP and it's the same SE 1.1

dafii901

Jul 13, 2019
If you using the Steam version and one linked in the OP, it's not the updated patch for v1.1, you can get it here:

Patreon v1.0 Platinum Edition

Incest Patch:

- WORKUPLOAD
did u have the game save file? i want to play the next game but i dont have the save file, i change a device

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Timestamps: Unconditional Love [v1.1 Steam SE] [Motkeyz]

NOTE: This is a complete release, you need no patches, no fixes, it has everything!

NOTE: Previous release wasn't working, fixed now.

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
same bug here
You need the Steam fix which was posted several times now. They even replied to that person about the fix!

Dec 2, 2023
BabayMonsta said:
I have a bug. At the park when i offer gaz protection the dialog resets and i get stuck in a loop. I offer protection it resets and so on. Anyone knows how to fix this?
I went back and checked the other version. It only happens on the steam version for me.
Kuruderu said:
I have the same bug. Guezz i will try the "non-steam" version...
Marnie_Tippy said:
I know this was asked, but I can't get pass Day 3 at the park with Gaz? Is there a solution I missed purusing the thread?
Guys if you downloaded the "Steam" version download this file and place it in the same main folder where the game executable is. I had the same problem and after placing the file I passed the park part without problems.
Pixeldrain

Reactions: Nacht13

Hatchet80

Mar 22, 2023
For those who ask which version is better...the Patreon version is better.

On the Steam version the posters and TV are censored, the scene controls aren't present, there are quite a few "glitches" that make you miss content. However, there IS a Steam fix posted multiple times, but I couldn't be bothered with it. Why try to make it work when Patreon version "works out of the box"?

The only thing about the Steam version that is better than the Patreon version is IMO the dialogue is handled better. What I mean by that is that it is more aesthetically pleasing...that's it, just personal preference on how the dialogue is handled and how it looks.

Everything else looks to be the same. I didn't hold both under a microscope to find every little difference, so these are the big ones and my thoughts about them.

Hope this helps someone!

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes