Sep 24, 2020
Actually, Android phones can run Unity and Unreal Engine games
just now, cell phone in 2023
already using the best chipset
games in the class of unity and unreal engine
very capable

but only the developer is lazy to make the game for android
try to make the game on android, you're sure to have a lot of followers on his Patreon.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
HELLO .. a quick question pls ..

what is the different between special edition & platinum edition inside game ?

and if they are the same game then which one better to download ?

Fx_oO7

Jan 6, 2023
French translation of version v1.0 PE P1

Traduction Française de la version v1.0 PE P1
Salut,
Pourrais tu me dire comment installer la traduction car je ne vois pas dans le dossier du jeu le dossier game ?
Merci pour cette traduction

English :
Hi there,
Could you tell me how to install the translation because I can't see the game folder in the game folder?
Thanks for the translation

May 29, 2023
Hi everyone,

Just started the game and so following the guide. I got to the part where you meet Gaz in the park after the hero path and are supposed to offer her protection, but when I do it goes into an endless loop before reaching the same choice over and over and unable to progress.

Anything that can be done or is the game broken? Using the steam 1.1 version from first page.

edit

So of the steam version is broken. Does the platinum version work and feature all content?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys, who will help refresh the memory, who took the virginity from the MC? I know that the MC took the virginity from his own mother (moreover, twice), but to whom did he give his virginity?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
This game reads kinds weird. Is the author an ESL speaker? I still like it but it's a bit jarring from time to time.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2023-01-06
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - - - -
VNDB: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian
Sequel: Timestamps: Lost Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keybindings:

Black/White Bug Fix:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

Old saves do not work with v1.0
For those that have the game already on PC, you can update with patcher below

DOWNLOAD
Steam v1.1 Special Edition
Win
: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Patreon v1.0 Platinum Edition

Extras: CG RIP - - -

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487

I read its possible to build android platform on Unity, hope anyone build it with dev permission :)

Reactions: mehmuttt33

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Summary of game versions and editions, as far as I could tell

Note: I QUOTEed relevant comments below but some (too complex/long) got auto-truncated in-line. Click on their associated links where you want to see them in full.

In the beginning, every new Patreon version of this game came in at least 2 editions. The so-called Platinum Edition (PE) is the most content rich but all that means is a bit of extra artwork/background(s) in PE's menus (i.e. PE doesn't have extra in-game content). Since PE is available here, I haven't even bothered finding out the names of the other edition(s).

v1.0 was released in Sep-2019 and it brought Chapter 1 to [COMPLETED]. Even though v1.0 had a bit of new content, most of the work went into polishing what was already released earlier in 2019 with v0.5.3.
v1.0 P1 is a bug fixing release for v1.0, also released in Sep-2019.

In Jan-2023 the game was re-released on Steam in an alleged (significantly) better version than v1.0 PE P1 both technically and content-wise (i.e. some new/improved scenes). This Steam release is just called Special Edition (SE) and its versions are not numbered (i.e. there is no SE v1.1, SE v1.2, etc). Slapping "v1.1" in front of "SE" seems to be an unfortunate decision someone around here made, adding to the general confusion as "v1.1 Steam SE" is a name that only exists on F95 and doesn't tell you the exact Steam version rip it's based on. SE versions can be in technical terms.

As of Sep-2023, there have been 3 remarkable (Steam) SE versions and a few less remarkable ones:
  1. REMARKABLE: 06-Jan-2023 The initial release.
  2. Jan-2023: Several bugfixing releases.
  3. REMARKABLE: 27-Jan-2023: An important bugfix release.
  4. REMARKABLE: 09-Apr-2023: An important bugfix release.
  5. 20-Aug-2023: A bugfix release focused on a problem on Macs.
The cracked SE version available as of Sep-2023 in this thread's OP/first-post under Steam v1.1 Special Edition appears to have been ripped from Steam sometime before 21-Jan-2023 so it's an in between release from the ones fired out in quick succession in Jan-2023.

On 16-Jan-2023 the dev announced on Patreon that v1.0 PE P1 from Sep-2019 will no longer be available (except on demand, to high tier supporters) and the only available version of Chapter 1 will be the one from Steam.

It's highly inconclusive how much better the Jan-2023 Steam SE is vs. the Sep-2019 v1.0 PE P1. Based on all of the above - including impressions from a few people who played it - I decided not to bother.

I decided to make this post that summarizes what's been going on with this game's releases because the dev uses an obnoxious, slippery communication pattern that's insulting to anyone with half a brain and hard to endure combing through:
  • They make a HUGE deal out of marginal improvements. e.g.:
    • Bragging they re-rendered 100s of alternative shots different just in not showing smoking, something that practically nobody will care to pay anything extra for, ever.
    • Bragging about internal technical changes to UI & engine, something nobody will get even half an erection out of.
  • They also victimize themselves every 2 sentences with a mention of how backbreaking whatever the next release is, how they didn't sleep since they were little, how they whip themselves every day when they announce yet another delay, etc.
But the final straw that broke my back was how they removed access to v1.0 PE P1 to all patreons except Platinum and above. So there are these suckers out there who paid whatever for Chapter 1 and if they ever came back to it, access is gone and all they can do is pay (again) for the Steam version, which is ultra-overhyped but lacks any obviously remarkable new content that would warrant its price to someone who's already paid & played v1.0 PE P1 (remarkable as in get the cum out balls not as in I renamed 5 billion functions/classes for you, FO' YOUUUU).

I posted the above on 03-Sep-2023. About a month later the dev made a post in Timestamps: Lost Love's thread clarifying some important things and so my opinion has changed on what's been crossed out.

You are right, I am not that good at PR, we are a small team and my main language is french, maybe some lines may came out wrongly but I try to be as transparent as I can. I am not the most verbal person like some dev have it more easy, I do not, it is hard to find the right word to say!

Why compare our delays with some AAA game, we are 2 persons doing this as a side job while its often huge company doing AAA games. o_O

It's been a year soon, since the last regular release, but keep in mind we took more than a full quarter redoing the Chapter 1 Special edition for Steam (we offers keys to some Patreon tiers and any former platinum patrons that asked for it to get access), yes we are late delivering the R11 but it's false to say we are working on this for a year! It is our longest delays in between any release and we were always pretty steady in our previous releases for more than 5 years now.

Just to be clear, because some informations are incorrect, We are still working on R11, it SHOULD BE released any time soon, while waiting for it to be release, I'm working on R12 that will be release as the conclusion of Timestamps including a rework on some scenes and additional contents. We all hope the conclusion R12 will be before the end of 2023, it's the objective and early 2024 will be the Steam release, then next a new game!

Some people seem to have a fixation over the Abandon tags, It will not be abandon, like we said multiple times. please do not take it from here and please instead we are there EVERY DAY! This is a pirate forum, not an official place to get the game or accurate informations!

Some people like bashing over some dev for whatever reasons here. They do not support and keep the negative talk in devs thread, then they ask why some abandon their projects... Money from support is a good incentive you are right and I can express all my gratitude for the support we have every month from amazing Patron and from the Steam platform, but getting the interaction with the players after a release and the feedback is the best motivation of all.

Alright, I will keep my interaction around here to very low level from now on, it is not a fun place to visit and be around for too long now, thanks for those great people I met here over the years, you know who you guys are, hope to see you on our discord for a chat!
This is what stood out to me:
  • Motkeyz Games is a side job for 2 people so unpredictability is very high no matter what.
    • Motkeyz would do well to (a) mention this fact more prominently and (2) JUST STOP providing ANY AND ALL release estimations because they just set themselves up for failure (breaking expectations). In a particularly egregious example, Motkeyz said on Patreon on May 1st about the R11 release for Chapter 2 " " and R11 released... nearly half a year later on Oct 24th. There are, unfortunately, much worse examples with other devs around F95 but this one is pretty bad on its own.
  • Steam keys for SE were offered for "some" current and former (mostly PE) supporters so "some" people were not screwed having to re-purchase the game.
    • They should've made this a LOT cleared and maybe I would've not been triggered to waste so many hours digging for info and writing this damn post.
  • Motkeyz speaks ESL (as a native French speaker) so some of his wooden language is forgivable but the keyword here is "some".
    • All that whining about how hard everything is and underdelivering on overpromises is very toxic and hard to endure and can't be excused by "ESL". Same goes for the mystification of plain/simple deliveries, such as the SE release. There is no changelog specifying what user-facing changes happened between Sep-2019 v1.0 PE P1 and Jan-2023 Steam SE. I can understand the dev feels like EVERYTHING changed but that's not a pro assessment. In reality there's very little truly new content in SE and if the changelog would be rigorous it would be pretty underwhelming (but honest).
That's it.

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I'm putting this suggestion separately in hope it attracts the attention of whomever sources the Steam version for F95.

If you ever get to rip a newer release from Steam, just specify its version on F95 as SE Steam rip20230121 where the last part is a timestamp indicating when it was downloaded from Steam. With one look at you can id and use the date when the release was actually uploaded to Steam instead of just the date when you downloaded it.

You can also safely drop that v1.1 unless it's explicitly mentioned in the game somewhere.

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
I've gotten used to the abundance of exceptionally large dicks in sex games, presumably something of a fantasy on the part of the developer, but this is just utter absurdity. No woman would see your two foot horsecock and immediately soak herself at the idea of being impaled on that thing, they'd have a look of semi-horror on their face as they slowly backed out of the room. While some women do like cervical stimulation, it's generally a very light thing because it's a fairly sensitive and fragile spot. They don't want an impossibly large meat club slapping it into a bruised mess. In fact it's an utter mystery where the blood comes from to keep that ridiculous third leg hard without the MC passing out from low blood pressure.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I've gotten used to the abundance of exceptionally large dicks in sex games, presumably something of a fantasy on the part of the developer, but this is just utter absurdity. No woman would see your two foot horsecock and immediately soak herself at the idea of being impaled on that thing, they'd have a look of semi-horror on their face as they slowly backed out of the room. While some women do like cervical stimulation, it's generally a very light thing because it's a fairly sensitive and fragile spot. They don't want an impossibly large meat club slapping it into a bruised mess. In fact it's an utter mystery where the blood comes from to keep that ridiculous third leg hard without the MC passing out from low blood pressure.
Had an old friend whose older brother had a thyroid issue... guy was huge... over 7 feet tall, and apparently had a freakish horse cock too. That's exactly what happened to him once when a girl he was really into got his pants down and got a look at the monster. She just said hell no and dumped him.

There is such a thing as too big in real life.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes