cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I posted a few pages back but got no response, so I will post again. The scene with the sister in the kitchen after the beach party is not triggering. I am using the most updated version.
Possibly related is that whenever I click on the bathroom, it saying I should check Jones' place (which I obviously already did).
Pls. try the Last Choice function and go back to the beach... and try to trigger the kitchen scene again.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I posted a few pages back but got no response, so I will post again. The scene with the sister in the kitchen after the beach party is not triggering. I am using the most updated version.
Possibly related is that whenever I click on the bathroom, it saying I should check Jones' place (which I obviously already did).
That save sounds somehow absolutely botched, are you really playing on p1 version? If you open you inventory with I, do you have a datapad in there?

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone ! Hope you're doing alright ;)
I've got a newbie question here, but every games are different so : i've downloaded and played the version 05P1, and now i see that the 0.5.1 PE added new things, so do i have to start over the game to see the new content ? or does it happen after the magic moment with the two women ?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I've got a newbie question here, but every games are different so : i've downloaded and played the version 05P1, and now i see that the 0.5.1 PE added new things, so do i have to start over the game to see the new content ? or does it happen after the magic moment with the two women ?
Transfer save from previous release and keep playing. Read the changes carefully. ;)

Reactions: Howarde

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It's in fact extending this scene!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ah yes, I'm sorry!

I'm on windows 8, fully updated. I have the x86 version installed and I just downloaded the latest version of the game.

And as I said before, I do see the player and a couple frames but then it just freezes the video. Video controls do nothing except when I press stop, it continues the game. So it's playable, but I'm not exactly getting the full experience I guess...

If anyone knows something, that would be great! Thanx again!
Ah, sorry, did not see your post yesterday! :eek:

Pls. try to install Windows Feature Pack for Windows 8.1 N - this should fix your animation problem (I guess you are from Europe).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope, it never downloads. When I do try it says that it is but never actually moves, always stays at 0%
It is possible that your ISP or Government blocks certain websites.. Or your browser security settings are set to high.

I, for example, can't even open Mega's website on my main browser, because of my security settings.

sjtgk

Sep 24, 2018
I also have error on day 3 can go to beach, motel and home rest do nothing, help say go to park, workaround with butique not working, hero path,
Newest version never played before today

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I also have error on day 3 can go to beach, motel and home rest do nothing, help say go to park, workaround with butique not working, hero path,
Newest version never played before today
The correct workaround is to use last choice function and repeat from peeking on Nika.. after you peeked on Julia leave the house through the door.. if the map shows up, close it by clicking on "Close" button.

Reactions: sjtgk and Motkeyz

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys i finished the game and have some locked scens is there way to open it or play it from start coz when i try replay system it force me replay what i already chosen so cant chose another choise ?!!!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
guys i finished the game and have some locked scens is there way to open it or play it from start coz when i try replay system it force me replay what i already chosen so cant chose another choise ?!!!
locked scene are from a different game path like hero or wimp path.. You need multiply saves to see all scenes from the game.. or download the CGrips.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
To unlock all the scenes you will have to replay the game with a different choice of path. Maybe not even once)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well.

I have been away from the thread for a while because I have been away from most games for a while. I dedicated this weekend to catching up (it sounds like work, but, not a bad "job" to have, eh?).

First up, the always impressive Timestamps.

Captain Obvious comment #1: The sexiness of the game has been amped up to 11 (on a scale of 10, don't be trying to out-sass me). The scenes are an adult gamer's dream

Other comments, as usual, in a spoiler to protect the not-so-innocent, but not yet played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, yeah, good game heading towards great. Art is awesome, mechanics are much better, too. Story remains an open question, but I'm willing to wait to see if Mot can pull it all together.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes