Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I'm trying real hard to like this game, I really am. Love the art and the concept shows promise, but for me anyway it's buggy af. The Patch helped a lot, but still finding issues. I see where they may be migrating the game to RenPy ... this inho is a great idea.

Reactions: Viatovic

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This game has really solid art. I'd play this for the art alone. But I also enjoy the story and the characters. For those reasons alone, I'll download and play this.... BUT
That engine. It's a bit buggy and a switch to RenPy would help things out. Adding the DRM isn't helping it because anything you add to an engine causes more bugs that appear. Keep it simple.
In my opinion, this art and story using a clean interface with a 1960s/1950s feel would hit it out of the park.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
played ok until i got into the fight to save bacons mom then it just froze ,gonna watch for future release as it looks great,before anyone asks yes i installed the bug fix files

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Alright, there should not have bug in this version, it's a repack, maybe the bugfix doesnt do the trick, i doubt it since there is no indication what could cause the problem, engine maybe?.

If you want try this version

There is still the load save recurent image instead of black transition that appear, we are working on it with the engine dev.
I will rework and retest the game again monday.

Reactions: Carcalla

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm trying real hard to like this game, I really am. Love the art and the concept shows promise, but for me anyway it's buggy af. The Patch helped a lot, but still finding issues. I see where they may be migrating the game to RenPy ... this inho is a great idea.
Thanks for the comment, you should not try hard to like it, we will solve the bugs and the engine problem in futur!!

Reactions: Reese286

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The issues I had don't have anything to do with it being a slow PC, as it's my gaming rig. The issue was that when saving, then reloading a save, previous CG/background remained over what should have been there. This happened to me 3 times, and that's with uninstalling/reinstalling the game multiple times. Not to mention the fact that left click just stops working if u enter the menus too many times.
Yes its a known bug, we are working with the engine dev to solve this.

cylus20

Jul 19, 2017
Renders are excellent, game concept is good, game engine sucks. Freezes at the same place, Bacon getting hit, no matter what fixes are applied. Saves don't work. Perhaps updates will fix the issues.

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi There
I like to ask ....!
When i play the games, then every Things are real good, then i save the games ......
If i start Again, goes ind and find my save games, then the trouble start ........
The games rolling, BUT the Pictures in the games ONLY show the Pictures from where i saves the games early, so what do i do to make the Pictures follow the games .......
Regards and thanks for the games.....

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hi There
I like to ask ....!
When i play the games, then every Things are real good, then i save the games ......
If i start Again, goes ind and find my save games, then the trouble start ........
The games rolling, BUT the Pictures in the games ONLY show the Pictures from where i saves the games early, so what do i do to make the Pictures follow the games .......
Regards and thanks for the games.....
You can reload or restart the game completly. We have solve this trouble and i will release a corrected version soon.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes