a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I think I have a problem with the renders..

I open the game and the renders are not as high quality as shown in the first page of this thread. I tried changing the resolution but nothing seems to work.
Are these how the renders are supposed to look? Thanks.

View attachment 179208 View attachment 179209
Yes, the second picture is of poor quality in the game, but at the expense of other pictures - I have this quality ( )

Last edited:
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think I have a problem with the renders..

I open the game and the renders are not as high quality as shown in the first page of this thread. I tried changing the resolution but nothing seems to work.
Are these how the renders are supposed to look? Thanks.

View attachment 179208 View attachment 179209
Uh no, but the second image is also older and just a disclaimer, are you having more pics in the game that are strange quality.

Are you playing in 1080p full screen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes, the second picture is of poor quality in the game, but at the expense of other pictures - I have this quality ( )
Блядь, a.i.w.a! (enough of my russiano_O)

Is this the new language feature you are using in the game?

Off-topic: What is your favorite russian dish?
Pelmeni/Manti,
Borsch (Borscht),
Vareniky,
Okroschka.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Блядь, a.i.w.a! (enough of my russiano_O)

Is this the new language feature you are using in the game?

Off-topic: What is your favorite russian dish?
Pelmeni/Manti,
Borsch (Borscht),
Vareniky,
Okroschka.
No, this is a future feature for this great game) @Aesouh has already made an announcement about this before.
About food is a small part of the beloved)

Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No, this is a future feature for this great game) @Aesouh has already made an announcement about this before.
About food is a small part of the beloved)
x'D so, yes, it is the new language feature (the one Aesouh mentioned before).

Am I guessing right, that it will have the same mechanic as Faerin is using for Man of the House? :eek:

Blinchiki/Blini! :heartcoveredeyes:

Ksenia Kondratyeva aka , of course! :D I could eat that all day every day for a lifetime.
God Damnit, RogueKnightUK! I really read your post as a dish and googled Krystal Boyd, and wondered what kind of soup it could be *shame on me*. :coldsweat:XD (But I recognized her - good taste btw! ;))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

Am I guessing right, that it will have the same mechanic as Faerin is using for Man of the House? :eek:

Unfortunately, Aesouh himself will answer about the mechanics, since I didn’t play in Man of the House and I can’t take it. What was on the screenshot is just a test translation. The next release is scheduled to launch multi-language features. ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Blinchiki/Blini! :heartcoveredeyes:

God Damnit, RogueKnightUK! I really read your post as a dish and googled Krystal Boyd, and wondered what kind of soup it could be *shame on me*. :coldsweat:XD (But I recognized her - good taste btw! ;))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In what way does man of the house work? I am adding now that fans like Aiwa can translate the game as he wants, the dialogue, the names, the interface and all the menues. And anyone should be able to do this in any language, with all the translation files there will be a flag for the country of the language, and if player adds translation file in the special folder the game will add the translation to the game automatically, the flag will show up as a button and when you click it, everything gets translated. I will also make it remember the last translation you used so when you start the game it changes automatically.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In what way does man of the house work? I am adding now that fans like Aiwa can translate the game as he wants, the dialogue, the names, the interface and all the menues. And anyone should be able to do this in any language, with all the translation files there will be a flag for the country of the language, and if player adds translation file in the special folder the game will add the translation to the game automatically, the flag will show up as a button and when you click it, everything gets translated. I will also make it remember the last translation you used so when you start the game it changes automatically.

ah... back, when you explained this feature, it sounded the same as Faerin use (mapping file etc.). All translations are inside of the game and you just click on the flag for your language. The gamer is not able to make changes in the translation, but need to report them.

Your approach sounds- in my opinion - more advance, because the gamer can upload is favorite translation. I basically could use a Fan-Klingon-translation (of course as long fonts etc. are supported) and Julia and Heather would talk Klingon... :coldsweat: *What a horrible idea!*:WutFace:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ah... back, when you explained this feature, it sounded the same as Faerin use (mapping file etc.). All translations are inside of the game and you just click on the flag for your language. The gamer is not able to make changes in the translation, but need to report them.

Your approach sounds- in my opinion - more advance, because the gamer can upload is favorite translation. I basically could use a Fan-Klingon-translation (of course as long fonts etc. are supported) and Julia and Heather would talk Klingon... :coldsweat: *What a horrible idea!*:WutFace:
Exactly, you can translate it as your want without us having to do anything to have to verify, add, deploy or develop, it's all on the fly in the game ;) quite unique I would say

Rep Per

Feb 6, 2018
CG of the game (as well as cigarettes fetish ) are similar (if not identical) to the Y3DF comics, published by Fractux/FCX.... Am I right?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes