mpror

Feb 4, 2018
stayed up too late for work tomorrow but got rewarded for it fuck yh :eazyHype:. i guess ill have to call in sick tomorrow cause i strained my hand during a certain exercise today oh bummer :tf: :test: :tf:

ty for uploading!!! :firstimekiss:

Reactions: Motkeyz

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Sigh.... I tried, but these instructions will make zero difference for the mentally challenged.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I swear there used to be a walkthrough for this game... has it been removed or am I imagining things?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ahh, I see you got a hold of it now ;)

Anyways. If anyone wants to make a walkthrough, that would be super nice, things are branching out more and more now, noticable on day 5.

Also there are some dialogues in there that are not on the hint key, like exploring the town a bit.

Time for me to go sleep, work tomorrow :) I hope ya'll enjoy it!

/A

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I always thought smoking fetishes were stupid, but then I played this game and suddenly I have a change of heart. Turns out that the creators just have that right eye for this kind of content. Also, it's a fun little time travel mystery to ponder and unravel. Thanks devs. Version 4.3 is already a great game all around and I can't wait to see this project in its completed form. It only ever gets better with each new update. Keep on truckin' my dudes.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I always thought smoking fetishes were stupid, but then I played this game and suddenly I have a change of heart. Turns out that the creators just have that right eye for this kind of content. Also, it's a fun little time travel mystery to ponder and unravel. Thanks devs. Version 4.3 is already a great game all around and I can't wait to see this project in its completed form. It only ever gets better with each new update. Keep on truckin' my dudes.
Thank you! :) It's a work of passion for both of us, glad that it's noticeable!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Whilst we all enjoy a sneaky free sex demo, you can indeed understand the devs being gutted that they're losing money. But there needs to be something better than Patreon but secure to make single payments too. That way even late comers to the updates would be able to just make a single payment without commitments.

I dunno. Needs something other than that money shit though.

Anyway. Look forward to the next update none the less.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Whilst we all enjoy a sneaky free sex demo, you can indeed understand the devs being gutted that they're losing money. But there needs to be something better than Patreon but secure to make single payments too. That way even late comers to the updates would be able to just make a single payment without commitments.

I dunno. Needs something other than that money shit though.

Anyway. Look forward to the next update none the less.
the answer is simple. Steam! now that steam is completely uncesnor free they can cash in on them like House Party did. sell the game at $5-10 dollars and give free updates like House Part Devs continue to do. that game sold over 100k copies according to steamspy.

Reactions: Reese286
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes