fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ok, in my defense, I did post that just before I passed out from being awake for 23 hours while helping fight a small forest fire near my house. (All I did was walk around looking for embers and marking trees but still.)
Well then I'm even more happy that my 1001th post is thanking you for your service! No snark, really.

A couple years ago a major fire came within a few hundred yards of my home. I had the car packed and faced out of the driveway while fruitlessly hosing down dry brush watching helicopters fly back and forth overhead. Definitely one of the most stressful days of my life, so I honestly, genuinely understand.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Your welcome, but really all I did was look for embers and mark tree's that needed to be felled. I wasn't that close to the fire, but I could feel the heat all the way back from were I was. The smoke was insane though. I will not lie, that was scary shit. Not the most afraid I've ever been, the tornado back in 99 takes that spot, but certainly up there.

rodger78

Feb 10, 2018
Could not find any post related to a Grey screen when starting a new game? Anyone had that issue? I tried forcing dx9 but the same result. Any suggesting would be appreciated :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Could not find any post related to a Grey screen when starting a new game? Anyone had that issue? I tried forcing dx9 but the same result. Any suggesting would be appreciated :)
might be a corrupt storage file. if its gray it means that files didn't load properly. Are you using modded version or not? If so, have you tried without the mod or if something went wrong there?

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
First time with this one. Saw it in a few sigs and decided to give it a look. The description didn't really grab me but decided why not. Just started and am at the part where you see the sister in bed. WOW! Damn she's gorgeous and that scene is smoking hot. Think I'm gonna enjoy this. The mother is hot but I prefer her with her hair straight like when she gets out of the shower. So far all the women I've seen are stunning. Will come back when I finish and give a better idea of what I think. Just had to post how gorgeous the sister is.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First time with this one. Saw it in a few sigs and decided to give it a look. The description didn't really grab me but decided why not. Just started and am at the part where you see the sister in bed. WOW! Damn she's gorgeous and that scene is smoking hot. Think I'm gonna enjoy this. The mother is hot but I prefer her with her hair straight like when she gets out of the shower. So far all the women I've seen are stunning. Will come back when I finish and give a better idea of what I think. Just had to post how gorgeous the sister is.
Glad to have you with us and that you are enjoying the game!

rodger78

Feb 10, 2018
might be a corrupt storage file. if its gray it means that files didn't load properly. Are you using modded version or not? If so, have you tried without the mod or if something went wrong there?
I am not using any mod. Do I need to put the files in any specific folder? I have played other unity games without issues

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Pretty awesome game,i love the homage to "Back to the future"!Mom is really stunning and she definitely deserves a spot on my top 3 h-games moms.I sincerely hope the choices matter in the game,i dumped my gf cause she was so obsessed with mom and tbh i wanted to go along with a more intimate/love route with her and Maureen will just get in the way.Im looking forward to the next release kudos!

PS Is there anything else i can do after Day 4(night) in game?

Reactions: Motkeyz

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Seen this game in some sigs and it looked good. Just started and its nice. The mom is hot when she is in the shower not to mention friends mom.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
So I just finished the current content and figured I'd post final thoughts. Overall pretty damn good. At first I thought the time travel thing was kinda hokey. Though we haven't seen much of it yet it does provide some possible interesting game play depending on how it's used. The story is ok, not much of it to really judge yet but a solid start.

The models are gorgeous. Nika is my absolute favorite and I'd love to play a game where she is the only love interest. Damn she's smoking hot so amazing work guys! Thank you so much for that naughty bedroom scene, I've replayed that many times now lol. I hope we get to see the pics the "father" took of Nika in the morning at some point. MC says he sent them to his phone but I couldn't find them. Also the animated scenes were fantastic! Done very well. Love the option to loop a scene.

Now for a few small issues. I kept getting alerts for new text messages but none were new. Happened maybe 10 or so times. Maybe has something to do with the time travel? When loading a game there were times it would load to an image or images that weren't part of the loaded scene but did fix itself. A few other small, non game breaking bugs that I'm sure will be polished up as the game progresses. I wasn't going to say it but I have to lol. The MC's dick. It's comically big but it is kinda nice you put a joke in your game about the size. It's not a huge issue for me and doesn't ruin the game but in bj scenes it makes the girl's mouths look like they had to dislocate their jaws.

Overall I'd give this a must play rating. Every render is beautiful and bright. I really look forward to future updates and possibly supporting your project in the near future.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So I just finished the current content and figured I'd post final thoughts. Overall pretty damn good. At first I thought the time travel thing was kinda hokey. Though we haven't seen much of it yet it does provide some possible interesting game play depending on how it's used. The story is ok, not much of it to really judge yet but a solid start.

The models are gorgeous. Nika is my absolute favorite and I'd love to play a game where she is the only love interest. Damn she's smoking hot so amazing work guys! Thank you so much for that naughty bedroom scene, I've replayed that many times now lol. I hope we get to see the pics the "father" took of Nika in the morning at some point. MC says he sent them to his phone but I couldn't find them. Also the animated scenes were fantastic! Done very well. Love the option to loop a scene.

Now for a few small issues. I kept getting alerts for new text messages but none were new. Happened maybe 10 or so times. Maybe has something to do with the time travel? When loading a game there were times it would load to an image or images that weren't part of the loaded scene but did fix itself. A few other small, non game breaking bugs that I'm sure will be polished up as the game progresses. I wasn't going to say it but I have to lol. The MC's dick. It's comically big but it is kinda nice you put a joke in your game about the size. It's not a huge issue for me and doesn't ruin the game but in bj scenes it makes the girl's mouths look like they had to dislocate their jaws.

Overall I'd give this a must play rating. Every render is beautiful and bright. I really look forward to future updates and possibly supporting your project in the near future.
Thank you for your kind words!

That pic happened in the other parallel, as the whole day was a kind of no-impact intro to the machine, (which is broken at that time, hence the short jump and pararell) I will add the pic to the phone later as intended but at that point it would only be available inside the repeat, unless we decide that some things fully persist through travel. However, with the album and replay feature that are planned too, you will be able to see the pic.

Thanks for reporting the phone issue, things happen with these brand new features that they may not work fully as intended, this was a miss on my end, there are some reported minor issues that will be sorted for the next release as well.

/A

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Ahhhh, the Nika pic makes complete sense now. I never thought about that. I guess I just can't get enough Nika lol. Thanks for clearing that up. Cheers!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Thanks for the comment, its appreciated! About the penis size... haha its only a fantasy game, im not trying to reproduce real life in there ;) I like to create my characters with big boobs and mostly perfect in ever aspect, so why not a BIG dick too? Let's go eat some Bacon now haha

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Hahaha, fair enough. With the outstanding work you guys do you'll never hear any serious complaints from me. The women are too damn hot to focus on the dicks anyway. You've nailed creating the perfect female characters and the little things like the smoke coming from the cigarette just seem to bring the scenes to life. Wishing you much success because you've got some serious skills and deserve it.

Lol, and now I'm craving some bacon dammit

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hahaha, fair enough. With the outstanding work you guys do you'll never hear any serious complaints from me. The women are too damn hot to focus on the dicks anyway. You've nailed creating the perfect female characters and the little things like the smoke coming from the cigarette just seem to bring the scenes to life. Wishing you much success because you've got some serious skills and deserve it.

Lol, and now I'm craving some bacon dammit
Thanks thats a very motivating message!! :) Glad you enjoy!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Pretty awesome game,i love the homage to "Back to the future"!Mom is really stunning and she definitely deserves a spot on my top 3 h-games moms.I sincerely hope the choices matter in the game,i dumped my gf cause she was so obsessed with mom and tbh i wanted to go along with a more intimate/love route with her and Maureen will just get in the way.Im looking forward to the next release kudos!

PS Is there anything else i can do after Day 4(night) in game?
I understand you point to drop Maureen... but really?? I just want to mention that if you dump her in day4... you will miss a big bunch of cool pic in day5... just saying ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Bacon's mom and Nika are my favorites with the gf and the girl in the park close behind...not really feeling the mc's mother but she is alright...just not my thing.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes