• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sniper99

Mar 30, 2018
I can't enter Veronicas room. When i click on the door i find my self on the map. Somebody with the same problem?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It seems that you can't progress beyond that point for now, it is the bug ingame, so no save beyond that either. Got to wait for a bugfix.
i'm hoping for a patch to fix the bug. but it'll probably be the entire thing.. that's ok too it's not too big.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This happens if you pick a different resolution to the one of your monitor. (16:9, 16:10, etc..)
However, if you play in windowed mode, you can solve this resizing the window manually.
that would be aspect ratio not resolution. i haven't looked at the game yet but doesn't it have a launcher where you can set options like resolution/full/windowed? most unity games do.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Cool at least im not the only one with this issue ... changing 2 engines in 2 months rip the game ... :) sucks they didn't try to play there own game before release ... f95zone become already free testing for games LOL this developers was need to pay us for testing there games :D
many of them already do kinda, they get the game to us.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I feel like this game isn't complicated enough to warrant some weird engine. Time Loop Hunter has (what appears to be) a fairly complex time repeat mechanic, and it works perfectly fine in Renpy.

You will remember this

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So lemme see if I got this - .04 has no new content or story development, its a new engine and the old bugs still remain?

With a neat and unique premise and quality art I was hopeful for the future of this game ... not so much now.

Edit; Anyone else think that new banner w/ the 'static' is annoying af?
yes the static is annoying, i understand why it's there but it's still annoying. i like the movement tho

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
haha, there's a bug and it sucks, so true.
I played Tyrant (renpy) had bugs, i played cute cousin (renpy) had bugs, i played holidays island (renpy) bugs...
Trash all you want this engine but renpy is not the miracle engine either !!!
i think what he means is, often when it's renpy, someone can unrpy and fix it and help out the dev.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ah, all the experts on here full of criticism for the update that isn't working. Woe! Life is so unfair! I, personally have never made a mistake, so I can indignantly call out the mistakes of others!

This is the reward a dev gets for trying to hold to a release date. Release it on time, maybe there's a bug and get blasted. Release it late and get blasted.

Sigh. They know there's a bug. Yes, it should have been caught. It wasn't. They will fix it probably in the next day. Settle down and play something else.

Or, keep complaining. Whatever (apparently) makes you happy. It's not going to change the timeline.

If you don't trust the devs to fix it, how will your comments here make a difference? If you do trust them, then let it ride.
yea it's like they've never played a AAA game that had to have a day zero patch just so it would launch at all.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Game locks when narrator says "you sure it's in your gut kid?" I like this game I hope the bug gets fixed soon

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, same problem here. Clicking on her room just exits to map
Actually some of the house interior has been changed. There's a new arrow that takes you in the opposite direction there are 2 new doors one is the sister the other is a new bathroom that contains a bathtub instead of just a shower.

Reactions: Tweaker69

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Actually some of the house interior has been changed. There's a new arrow that takes you in the opposite direction there are 2 new doors one is the sister the other is a new bathroom that contains a bathtub instead of just a shower.
Ahh... Then the message "Veronica's room is on the right" is referring to the arrow, and not the right door visible when the message appears. Thanks for the head's up

zocx

May 2, 2017
many of them already do kinda, they get the game to us.
Then you don't know how much the gaming company pay for testing. And not the devs give us the game, the people from f95zone give us the games, this website in the end is pirated like any other torrents.

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes