• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
N7 is such a like-slut! ..waitaminute, i like sluts! I'm gonna like N7 again!!
if i was a like - slut i will upload all those shitty ass games in the requests section :evilsmile:

And the small Jr Uploader will just eat popcorn and watch. Muahahaha.
XD

don't care but if..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm afraid the referee is klx and you know who he will brings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, Hey, don't "feelsbadman" me... I was joking, I swear!! :D
And we can solve this fast :
@N7 @UncleVT the first that upload CGs wins!
not fair i already started fapping on this new update i cant upload with one hand :closedeyesmile:

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
So is it just me, or with the new engine does each new scene seem to draw once, than resize vertically slightly a moment later? It's literally giving me a headache.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
So is it just me, or with the new engine does each new scene seem to draw once, than resize vertically slightly a moment later? It's literally giving me a headache.
This happens if you pick a different resolution to the one of your monitor. (16:9, 16:10, etc..)
However, if you play in windowed mode, you can solve this resizing the window manually.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
This happens if you pick a different resolution to the one of your monitor. (16:9, 16:10, etc..)
However, if you play in windowed mode, you can solve this resizing the window manually.
I'm playing at native res and it does it both windowed and fullscreen.

Correction, it does not do it in windowed mode if I leave the window the default size, if I maximize the window it does the glitch.

I believe the problem is my screen is 16:10 (1440p) and the game wants to use 16:9. The only 16:10 resolution listed on my machine is 1400x900, and even if I select that and leave the game fullscreen it redraws/resized with each new scene.

*shrug*

zocx

May 2, 2017
I save the game and when i try to load the game after restarting the game ... is not working ... anyone have the same issue?

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes