Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm actually okay with a Juliana spin-off. All Juliana, all the time. I promise I would not be bored.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm interested to see what your renders will look like when both of you are rip-snorting drunk. But, if you guys hit a deadline smack on the nose, you both deserve to knock back a few!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You, sir, are a good dev. Tease after tease. Awful person, but good dev.
Not everyone can be a saint with a heart of gold who is nice to all like I.

You can't fault those mere mortals.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, some work in progress teasers of our upcoming re-release of Timestamps on VNGINE! Complete UI overhaul with plenty of new engine features as well as some new content! As the planned release at the end of the month is getting closer and closer we will release more pictures, and not far from now, you'll have it in your own hands to play with! We're super excited for the upcoming launch and we hope you are as well!"
Aesouh | Master Chief VNGineer

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Not everyone can be a saint with a heart of gold who is nice to all like I.

You can't fault those mere mortals.
Hmm. The quality of saints being produced today is....er....

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hopefully this one does indeed come out today with the 0.4 version.
It is supposed to but with a brand new engine / fully custom made for this game and with new contents, a delay would be understandable.
But yeah the official date announced is today, it can be late depending on timezones, so wait and see. Even a a day late won't be an issue, champions league football night :)

Reactions: Carcalla
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes