VN - RPGM - Completed - Time Stop RPG [v1.0] [Swallows999]

1. 3.00 star(s)

mrttao

Art is great. although hampered a lot by the awful resolution which is locked to 544x416
    Making it mandatory to use full screen, but that stretches everything and turns squares into rectangles.

There is no RPGM combat, which is a good thing.

Gameplay itself is bad. simply walking simulator to find scenes. Which is very frustrating. Especially due to the lack of directions on where to go next. The game is labeled VN... well it should have been one, but it isn't. It is a walking simulator.
    You eventually get teleportation. But only near the end. And even then you still need to walk a lot.

Plot is pretty basic. MC is an idiot who squandered his inheritance while being too lazy to actually bother learning magic.
    So now he is a hobo and the only spell he knows is "conjure loaf of bread". Thanks to his ancestry he gets his hands on a book of time stop, which he uses to rape women. There is only one real choice at the very end for two different endings. I won't spoil the specifics.

You are going to exhaust your fingers from holding down shift all the time to make the MC run across the map.
    The game itself is relatively short. This is mixed. Bad because there is not as much to do. Good because you can tolerate the bad parts long enough to finish the game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

N T R Q U E E N

Time Stop RPG is a 2D adult adventure game where you stop time and abuse your power by raping adventurers, priests, monster girls and inkeepers.

STORY+++
    The time stop theme is kind of interesting but the story itself is average. You play a lazy mage who is considered a loser by those around him. Because of your family lineage you get lucky and obtain a spell tome which stops time from some ancient ruins. With your new powers you go around raping women just like in any other hentai game.

GAMEPLAY++
    This game barely has any RPG mechanics, so don't expect any character leveling, meaningful character interactions or quests. The combat is also very simplistic (Kind of like rock, paper and scissors where you have to use the most effective spell on an enemy).

GRAPHICS+++
    The game was developed in RPG Maker so the graphics are average. The character designs are basic with not much detail. The sex scenes are also bland and not that interesting in my opinion.

SOUNDTRACK+++
    Generic music and soundtrack you can find in any other RPG Maker developed game. Not that memorable but also not terrible.

EXTRA
    The game is very linear with not much character customization or different player choices. Most characters only have 1 sex scene and after that they become irrelevant which i thought was disappointing. I also encountered a bug where the female knight event was broken for some reason so i couldn't complete it. There are also hints of cut content in the game (the abandoned teleport stone in the forest, a witch that appears in the tavern right before you complete the game and characters like the harpy and goblin that appear only once in the game). I did like that the sex scenes were short and not painfully long like in most hentai games.

REVIEW
    Tme Stop RPG is a generic 2D adult game with an interesting concept. Unfortunately, the game is very linear with barely any RPG mechanics. Characters also don't have much development with only 1 sex scene for most of them. I don't think this game was meant to be taken too seriously and is honestly more of a proof of concept. The game is short and i completed the game in 3 hours while also exploring the map and talking to the NPCs. I recommend it if you like the time stop concept or if you have some time to waste.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

aleyugioh

Nice game.

Art.- 4/5 Very good but without animation.
    Gameplay. - 4/5 It's like an adventure game, not grinding but very simple and well executed.
    Plot. - 4/5 It' s interesting and funny.
    Durability. - 4/5 It's short but the game don't need more content.

In general good game, simple and short but well executed.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Research Pervert

One of the better free-use style games I've played. Has a decent story but the options at the end are a little unbelievable and I saw very little as far as replay-ability goes. I experienced a number of glitches and control issues as well. Over all I think it's worth a play if you aren't too picky and enjoy the time-stop rape genre.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

When I downloaded this I had expectations that it would be terrible. Before this game I would have said "every" RPG maker game suffers from one of the most dislikeable issues. But, this one honestly does everything really well.

The map isn't that big and its really easy to get around and know your way.

There isn't any real combat and the very little combat that there is if you are trying to speed run the game it would it would probably add an extra minute if you just be careful not to use all your mana.

Needless combat and useless space are generally the big issues in most RPG maker games. But, whats great about this game isn't really that it beats common RPG mistakes obviously. This game actually has a really good story and honestly who wouldn't want to try a game where you can stop time and have your way with a girl you had a crush on for years?!?

I won't say the game is 100% perfect though I do wish that it was longer I feel like it was really short which is sad if you consider how good the game was. I also felt there could have been more characters but this is probably pushed by the fact I wanted the game to be longer.

Overall one of the best RPG maker games I have played so far.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fromqb

Cool game, more of these.
    Very short. Hour maximum.
    Probably passed in five or six hours, and I didn't speed up the plot, but surveyed the world.
    Spoilers ahead!

In terms of a good / bad ending, I got more bad ones, since I knocked over the queen and the princess, and after another 30 years I spread my gene pool across the population of sentient; and if it is good, he refuses to stop-time cheat, just to sleep with the elf and half-eagle once more, and then live only with her, although I hoped to get a mini-gara of two maidens instead of a consolation prize.
    For the game itself, 8 virgins can actually fly in from the main character.
    P.S. although what is short is a shame
  7. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

Time Stop RPG is a game where your goal is to abuse your time stop power to fuck pretty much every young female you come across, all while following your former classmate around in order to enact revenge on her for being a bitch. The revenge is, needless to say, fucking her silly, impregnating her and making her drink copious amounts of your semen.
    This game is not only an example of how to properly use the RPGM engine in an entertaining and intuitive way, but also how to execute the time stop trope in general. I've seen this game multiple times on the "Latest Updates" page, so I assumed it was a classic. To my surprise, this game is much less popular than I expected. It deserves more, so much more.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    In conclusion, I recommend this game to pretty much anyone who doesn't have something against time-stopping. This game is such a gem. It's a short one, but quality over quantity is always the best.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

warriorpoet

I'm giving this game 5 stars because, well, it delivers what it promises. its a time stop shenanigans game.
    its more or less what you'd imagine it to be, for better and for worse. most of the scenes consist of "stop time and fuck the girl". there is an added twist in that the girl feels the effect of whatever the pc does to her after time starts again, which leads to some funny and hot moments.
    the scenes themselves are.... sufficient? if at times, uninspired. I cant help but feel like the game didnt come close to fulfilling the possibilities that the premise offered. I wont spoil, but very few of them stray from the "stop time and fuck" formula that I described.
    Theres a fairly wide range of characters that fall victim to PC's power and virtually all of them are likeable, but it feels like some of them are hinted to becoming recurring and then never reappear past their one scene
    on that note, the game itself is pretty short. I beat it in 2 hours. that being said, the game is fun, its hot, and its definitely one that you can pick up, play for just a couple of minutes at a time for a scene, and then put down. none of the afformentioned flaws should negate your enjoyment of this game, as long as you know that the title is basically what you're gonna get.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Thant San

This was really good!! The story, the characters, the arts and also the most simplistic battle system which is not needed to grind and just simple battle choosing the effective skill against monster. This game is specifically great for the people who loves mainly emotionless sex with variety of girls such as orcs, harpy, goblins, princess, queen and many common girls. The arts are really good for me especially with the girl called "Alice" since she got the body type that I like. What I want to say is there are also various body types in this game that you can enjoy based on your favorite body type. The story is also simple and easy to follow and also has a well made endings that let you choose the ending you wish to see. That is why I am really encouraged to try this game if you haven't try it.. that is if you like the emotionless sex and sex with monsters..
  10. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: good

draws: good.

scenes (erotic ones): good but too short.

gameplay: good.

characters: good.

conclussion: this is a honest good game. the story is short and easy to follow.
    the gameplay is simple and a bit funny, but it feels empty sometimes, like this need a second part.

this game deserve your time and money.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Its pretty good, nice and simple. Time stop type stuff has always been kind of hard to come by other than that one series by nighthawk but if you hate big fuckin ugly ass gross fat men fucking dainty chicks then you're out of luck there. Gameplay is extremely simple as theres really no combat involved at all, what combat there is really is just guessing the right move for each enemy and remembering what is effective against what.

Scenes are pretty nice albeit short due to the five minute time stop limit the character is given. Unfortunately the game doesn't really explore the whole time stop concept that much to at all despite being themed purely around it. Theres a few scenes that are repeatable and a few extra scenes but for the most part the whole game is just following around this orc chick and messing with her to progress the story. Would have been nice to see more scenes in general, more freedom with the time stop ability, maybe have the player extend his time limit as the game progressed to make scenes longer or something.

Good for what it is but a lot of missed opportunity.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Quess

if you are into the timestop rape thing. then what are you doing reading this. start the download.

writing is good, there is a few places that i hade to look around to find what to do next. but they were few and i was only stuck for a short time.

i say give this a download if it hits your kink.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

klivel

A lovely game in the genre. Looking forward to future releases. There are already a variety of... let's say "partners" available, and the rate of work being done on it seems exceptional. Much thanks goes out to -Hex- for bringing this to our attention. Easy choice to watch, this one.